Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Guys, i nearly had THE prime shot for this competition and the OT :/

Long story short, fittingly i visited VW at Wolfsburg and during my 3 day engagement in Sektor 1 ending yesterday, they gave me a tour through the facility (actually it is a city of its own and larger than the city of Wolfsburg) and my eyes nearly fell out when there was a line of 20 or more MINT restored T1, T2 and T3 in a somewhat hidden hall. I asked if it would be ok to take a photo of those but my guide was unsure if he could get in trouble due to strict non photo policy at the whole area.
Maaaaaaaaaaan.

Back to my shop and the most beautiful patterned things here are my souls or what i do with them. Sushi was already gone to the customer before i realized the 27th 20:00utc is due. Sooooo. Another sort of cop-out and not very sharp crisp due to time limit, here you go, hope you enjoy nevertheless.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Ok here are the entries to vote:

#1 Fellfrosch:

#2 spfoo:

#3 catbus:

#4 DDark:
]

#5 pichlo:

#6 saponga:

#7 nthn:

#8 Maemish:

#9 Koiruus:

#10 kinggo:

#11 robthebold:

#12 Macros:

#13 Pentona:

#14 Mosen:

I hope I have made no mistakes! If so please let me know, so that I can correct them.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
My vote goes to Kingo. Like those rocks.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
For me it is Saponga with those vividly bend bars & colors and a very good framing.
Wait, does the term framing exist in photography?
I hope you know what i mean.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
My vote goes to Kingo. Like those rocks.
It was until I saw #13 pentona. So my vote for pentona.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by Macros View Post
All pictures I made with the contest in mind didn't turn out as I wanted them to. So I went trough all pictures of the month again to spot something and with a little cropping I found

Gold
https://macros.nahfeldtelemetrie.de/...acros_Gold.jpg
Ok, what's in the packages? Baseball cards? Individually wrapped floppy disks? Nice pic!

Originally Posted by Pentona
Sony Xperia XA2 Sailfish X, as is.
It that someone's meditation labyrinth? I like that, too. So many nice pics!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Guys, i nearly had THE prime shot for this competition and the OT :/

Long story short, fittingly i visited VW at Wolfsburg and during my 3 day engagement in Sektor 1 ending yesterday, they gave me a tour through the facility (actually it is a city of its own and larger than the city of Wolfsburg) and my eyes nearly fell out when there was a line of 20 or more MINT restored T1, T2 and T3 in a somewhat hidden hall. I asked if it would be ok to take a photo of those but my guide was unsure if he could get in trouble due to strict non photo policy at the whole area.
A nicely framed row of VW buses would have been my first choice for sure! The more colorful the better, of course!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
I'm torn between saponga and robthebold. I do like saponga photo more but robthebold naild the theme better, with less distracting elements so my vote goes to #11robthebold

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
OK guys, again nice pics. Hard to decide:
I'm tempted to vote for koiruss just because I love his Bulli and the Pic is also fine. Unfortunately I found no pattern in this pic.

I also love DDarks entry. But I like the Idea, that paople make their photos just for this competition and I think you just looked for a nice pic of your's with some pattern in.

So there are these pics left to give my vote:
  • spfoo
  • saponga
  • kinggo
  • Macros
  • Pentona
All are great entries. Anyway my vote goes to mosen. There are literally pattern everywhere: In the blades, in the handles, in the cuttingboard. Also I like the play with sharp and unsharp areas, even so i would have set the focus point a little bit more into the front. And not to forget he also showed his Bulli. Something I still owe you:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
For me it is Saponga with those vividly bend bars & colors and a very good framing.
Wait, does the term framing exist in photography?
I hope you know what i mean.
My vote goes to saponga too, for exactly the same reasons.

(BTW, not sure if the term 'framing' exists and if it does, whether it means what I think it means, but it certainly should. Let's just settle on the term 'composition'. I agree the composition is spotless in saponga's photo.)

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
It was until I saw #13 pentona. So my vote for pentona.
I was extremely tempted too. It was a hard struggle. But I decided on saponga in the end, with a very tight margin.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, competition