Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
mrlanrat
It's not a bug... I haven't had time to make it yet... I'm sorry.
It will be fixed of course, in the future...
Dude....Go Study

As much as I love the stuff you are doing for my N800, and am waiting with keen anticipation for your next release....

Exams should take priority...

Thank You for your contributions!

Matt

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by peteblack View Post
someone give this guy a hand
I'm going to do it, if you can wait a few days.

I had to uninstall the theme because of a bug. The menu button on my vkb was disabled (copy, paste, settings...).
This happend only to me because I have hebrew installed, in which him-arabic replaces the nokia him (hildon input method).
To gain back the button:
1. change theme.
2. reboot.
3. uninstall Diablo5 theme.
4. reboot.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I had to uninstall the theme because of a bug. The menu button on my vkb was disabled (copy, paste, settings...).
It is a very bad bug. I'm Russian and I use LayoutSwitcher to change the layout...

And I don't know where I can find the roots of this bug, so I can't fix it.
If somebody have an ideas about this bug, feel free to share your knowledge with me (or us)...

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Bug report 1:

When viewing a webpage in microB in portrait mode the blue "X" in the upper-right corner doesn't close the window anymore - instead it brings up the menu options' Windows, Web Page, Edit...etc...'

Bug report 2:
Also in portrait mode: the App switcher icon in the upper-left corner turns grey when in portrait mode and inactive.

(When switching back to landscape mode both of these issues went away).

(Something for you to look at after the finals )
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by giladmttw View Post
This happend only to me because I have hebrew installed, in which him-arabic replaces the nokia him (hildon input method).
To gain back the button:
1. change theme.
2. reboot.
3. uninstall Diablo5 theme.
4. reboot.
Added to the first post under "Known issues"

Updated the 'Bug List' on the first page with the known 7 issues that has been brought up and confirmed by Kroll.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-05-15 at 21:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
When viewing a webpage in microB in portrait mode the blue "X" in the upper-right corner doesn't close the window anymore - instead it brings up the menu options' Windows, Web Page, Edit...etc...'
any other app too. Because the area, which you use to launch menu is too long (it allows you to tap on whole Title to launch menu), but in portrait mode... u know... I can fix it, it's ok. I already have an idea

Also in portrait mode: the App switcher icon in the upper-left corner turns grey when in portrait mode and inactive.
Huh? Which one? Built-in or Telescope? If first one then I'm sorry 'cause I removed all images (frames, etc) for built-in switcher to reduce size of package (because I thought nobody will use built-in task switcher). I'm sorry.

Yep, thanks for your work. It will be much easier for me if all bugs (and requests) will be placed in one post.

This was reported when user had hebrew installed, in which him-arabic replaces the nokia him (hildon input method).
With Russian interface I have the same bug. What about English and other OS-languages?

Huh? Which one? Built-in or Telescope? If first one then I'm sorry 'cause I removed all images (frames, etc) for built-in switcher to reduce size of package (because I thought nobody will use built-in task switcher). I'm sorry.
The blue icon with two overlapping windows/boxes.
It's active in lanscape mode but as soon as I switch to portrait it turns grey and inactive.

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
Oh, ok. It's a bug, but i have no idea why it happens...
Thanks a lot again. I appreciate it.

Oh, ok. It's a bug, but i have no idea why it happens...
Thanks a lot again. I appreciate it.
Bug report list on 1st page updated.
Congratulations, you got 8 of them now