Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
I got an email today from the local office of FedEx. The phone is here, but it's not delivered because the address they have is not complete and they don't have my phone number (jolla have my address and my phone number).
I never got a tracking number and tracking by reference did not work also.
Hopefully i'll get my phone on 06-jan-2014(that's monday).
Jolla should vastly improve their shipping practices!!!!
Barnabas Collins

The Following User Says Thank You to kollin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Well,

I finally received my Jphone with the expected apology that the poppy red OH will be shipped in the following weeks.

Charging the phone getting ready for 1st time use I found the charge state of the battery to be........66%

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Picture of one side of the shipment package
Attached Images

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Great to hear that you got it! See, you're not the last one!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
I'm not so sure: are there any other Norwegians here that haven't received their Jphone yet?

Originally Posted by trashin View Post
I'm not so sure: are there any other Norwegians here that haven't received their Jphone yet?
Think about is there any other person in the world that hasn't received his jPhone?
My address is set to Sweden, which is very close to Finland.
Still didn't get it. Of course I'm complaining, but to them

Don't worry! Now that you have it, problem solved, isn't it?

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

True,

we still haven't figured out their priorities when shipping even within each country, such as Sweden that's a short drive away from Finland.

Shipping job mostly done on my part yes, but not fully: where's the poppy red OH

Originally Posted by trashin View Post
True,

we still haven't figured out their priorities when shipping even within each country, such as Sweden that's a short drive away from Finland.

Shipping job mostly done on my part yes, but not fully: where's the poppy red OH
Oh for God's sake stop nagging

You'll get it! Enjoy the phone in the meantime

Will do and good luck on IRC et. all getting them to hurry up!

I'll be back here to moan even further if the PoppyRedOtherHalf hasn't materialized by February 1st .

lol. Have a nice weekend for now