Active Topics

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
I'll just leave it here.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
I'll just leave it here.

Whaat? Someone have gotten Little Big Adventure to run on the N810?

I REALLY need to check in more often on n8xx.com -
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-08-22 at 04:40.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
I'll just leave it here.
Btw Kroll, does qutIM support more than ICQ now?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
LBA was ready a month ago But there is a few problems: you have to change aggressive mode in options to manual and then back to auto, to hit somebody - press forward and hit buttons. Use the second (http://n8xx.com/post52841.html#p52841) bin, because the bug with fireball was fixed in the second release.
And I can't open holomap. And now, then I have to drop the syrup into the water tank I can't open inventory menu to do it... Mitrandir said he will take a look.

I have no idea about qutIM and icq. When I tried it about 7 month ago it supported jabber as well.

Wow...how great is this thread?? Thanks everyone, I'm a total newbie to this N810 and you all just made it a little better

The Following User Says Thank You to FoxRocks For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gazza_d View Post
Also, if your email ever stops picking up new mail and notifying, then try this command in xterm
Code:
kill - 9 $(pidof modest)
I do have this problem and tried this command but couldn't get it to work, it gave me the error
Code:
sh: bad signal name ' '
I added it exactly as you typed it including all spaces. Am I doing something wrong?

Thx

Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
There shoudn't be any space between "-" and "9"
"killall -9 $(pidoff modest)"

EDIT: Mgamerz is right, and the command I posted is wrong too, should be "kill", not "killall"
killall modest

Last edited by maacruz; 2010-09-05 at 21:24.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Idaho
just use:
killall modest
done.
http://youtube.com/mgamerz

i installed telescope because of this thread, is there any way to change the wallpaper of the app menu things ?

Originally Posted by bobthebuilder View Post
i installed telescope because of this thread, is there any way to change the wallpaper of the app menu things ?

I think that came up and was answered in the official Telescope thread you may want to search there and/or post a question in it.

Tags
diablo, os2008