Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Lumia 920 does it well

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Lumia 920 does it well
Care to send me one? I'm fresh out. And she'll really appreciate it.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
I really appreciate your help and I think I'll wait until Z30 comes out and then I'll decide. Lumia 920 is a great phone, but I'm not buying another Nokia phone after what they've done with the N900...

Originally Posted by white_ranger View Post
I really appreciate your help and I think I'll wait until Z30 comes out and then I'll decide. Lumia 920 is a great phone, but I'm not buying another Nokia phone after what they've done with the N900...
There's really no rush. So your answer makes the best sense to me. I didn't ignore your low light picture request; however I just have not had the time. But to be honest, it'll not be up to snuff to say some of the newer phones with better sensors that cater to that specialty.

Good luck on your choice(s). I'm sure you'll get the right one for you.

If photography is what you want, then lumia 1020 is your choice.

Imo iPhone 5S any day.
Sure if you want to support the open source movement Z30 could be the way to go, but the thing is, is there anything to support in couple of months?

Personally looking to getting iPhone 5S or next gen Lumia next to Jolla. For some reason I have urge for iPhone. Haven't had one since iPhone 4. Wanting small no nonsense phone that just does it thing I guess.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I took pics of her with my phone. Duh. No flash on the 520 sucks at times and the 900 wasn't really a good camera to be honest.
520 as 100 euro phone is what it is, but Lumia 800/900 was crappy camera phone. Lumia 920 especially with the new updates is very nice, maybe even slightly better than 925 that has slight hardware advantage on camera.
Though the next gen Lumias look to be much better, as long as you don't count Lumia 1020 that's it's own thing, like 808 PureView.

Last edited by tissot; 2013-10-19 at 13:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
White ranger...
Whatever you do get the device with that biggest possible screen you can handle. From what I understands from your first post you are using a single device for very long time and you don't want to sit with a 4 inch screen.

Good luck!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-10-19 at 14:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Agree. Use iphone 5 and it's superb. I prefer Lumias for biz due to better sync with corporate email, calendars etc.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
off topic...not both

... Apple Patent on Touch Typing, Multitouch Upheld; Allows Ban on Most Androids. - dailytech.com

If confirmed: iOS , Windows...will inherit Android users...and the other mobile OS, will be met ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rogatti For This Useful Post:
Iphone 5s is sooo good that you will sell your baby to have it!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...or-iPhone.html