Kingston 32gb SDHC card from SuperMediaStore

http://www.supermediastore.com/kings...=090723%20INTO

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
is this a specia deal or does this site always sell sd card for this price...

I would love to have an extra card for n810

From time to time the 32's get down to $70 at various outlets but this is with a $20 instant savings and free shipping so it's not their normal discount price.

Don't forget this is only for use with an SD adapter of some type when used with N810.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by dfinch View Post
From time to time the 32's get down to $70 at various outlets but this is with a $20 instant savings and free shipping so it's not their normal discount price.

Don't forget this is only for use with an SD adapter of some type when used with N810.
I'm enjoying mine already, Thanks to a memeber of this community that made the "SD card adapter" and the back-cover to accommodate it...

I orderd it before i even got my n810, but i was also wondering if there was a place i could get another cover "seperatly" for it, ( that fits the SD card adapter ) because i love the one it cam with it just hfits a bit loosly and for me.