I am having a weird problem right now. When someone calls me on my n900 and the display changes to the normal "phone" display with the green answer button and the red reject button, the phone ignores my button pushes. I keep hitting the buttons while the phone keeps ringing. Finally the caller quits calling and I then can go into the phone application, select the last (unsuccessufl) call and call them back. The buttons all work while I am calling them back (when I make calls). Other times the buttons work on incoming calls. It just seems that I cannot answer most incoming calls. Has anyone else seen this problem? I may try removing apps in reverse installation order to see if I can find one that caused this to start happening.
-- Don

Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
this phone is bad- as a gadget its great- but this phone needs sorting out badly- it does odd things.. i dont even think it likes to ring when you are surfing either- this is just plain out of order by nokia

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
mine works perfectly though. May be your firmware got some bugs. Reflashing it might help fixing the problem.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
lol the n900 really does sound like a joke :P

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by God View Post
lol the n900 really does sound like a joke :P
I really wonder what's so funny about that..?
Anyway, this is not about the N900 but about one oddly behaving N900.

Doesn't the proximity sensor lock the screen during calls?
Make sure it's not dirty or covered

We need to get Nokia's attention. class action lawsuit.