Posts: 38 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Missouri
I received this response from NokiaUSA rather quickly, no one else bugging them?
Thank you for e-mailing the Nokia Care Contact Center. We are glad that you have chosen the Nokia as your preferred device.

With regard to your concern on the Nokia N900 shipping date, I would like to inform you that we were informed that it has started to ship beginning today but in first come, first serve basis. If you have pre-ordered the Nokia N900, rest assured that you're on the list for the next customer to be delivered with the device. We thank you for patiently waiting.

I hope the information provided proves useful.

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. To ensure proper handling of your case, kindly continue using the current subject line.

Thank you very much for your email. Have a great day!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopele For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden, Stockholm
Originally Posted by arono View Post
I am talking about this new information:

And it seems some of these countries will now get an additional delay because of this?
Yes, in Sweden, the device might get shipped week49, thats the first week of December. Its ridiculous.

The Following User Says Thank You to zico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
as i've said before, not shipping the N900 to sweden is only the beginning...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Ah bugger my mate Knut could of got one from sweden.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Forget you last bunch of weirdos--I say that at least having SOME shipped has earned some respect from me that this device is finally reaching customers at all.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by liveslow View Post
Now that I switched my order to Dell, and the phones actually been released, I'm starting to freak out a little wondering when, if ever, Dell is going to ship relative to other shops.
Ah, come on, where is your sense of adventure?

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
weirdos USA
The Weirdos were an American punk rock band from Los Angeles, California. They formed in 1976 and broke up in 1981, were occasionally active in the 1980s, and recorded new material in the 1990s. Critic Mark Demming calls them "quite simply, one of the best and brightest American bands of punk's first wave."[1]

The band was formed by singer John Denney and his brother Dix on guitar; they were the only constant members, though guitarist/bassist Cliff Roman, bassist Dave Trout and drummer Nickey "Beat" Alexander were relatively long-term Weirdos.

They were originally an art rock band formed in 1976, and were featured in a news article featuring punk rock groups in Time magazine and so the "punk" label stuck.

They broke up in 1981, but reunited at various times, including to record the 1990 album Condor. A 2004 reunion includes in the band's lineup Circle Jerks bassist Zander Schloss and The Skulls drummer Sean Antillon.

Cliff Roman later became an eighth grade Art & Algebra teacher at Oliver Wendell Holmes Middle School in Northridge, CA.

Is there any brick-and-mortar location where I can play around with the N900? There's no Nokia flagship store around me (I'm in San Francisco).

Thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by gjtorikian View Post
Is there any brick-and-mortar location where I can play around with the N900? There's no Nokia flagship store around me (I'm in San Francisco).

Thanks for any help.
You can try Nokia RDA at Forum Nokia

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York
okay i know people who pre-ordered will get it first but im more so curious about in-store purchases?