Notices

Originally Posted by kishanW View Post
Sorry to announce, the problem started happening again :/
did you disabled the vertical scrolling in cssu features app..? if yes try disabling h/w acceleration.

p.s. My configration:
CSSU 16.8 + KP48+ H/w acc. off+ Transitions+Vertical scroll off+OC 950mhz hope this solves..

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by trigaum View Post
Yes, i can share!

And i solved the rotate problem using the CSSU Configuration tool! Now the blacklist works.
But another problem came up. My desktop is freezing too much. If i open some apps or even making/receiving calls it freezes.
I think not just desktop, but the whole system and only get back to normal if i remove battery.
It might be because the transitions. I´ll replace with the original one and make some tests.
I´m attaching my modded transitions.

edit: the theme is iviilsteel Ovi theme with harmattan icons and the backgrounds i found somewhere else, but if you want i can send you my walls via email.
your transitions is great but somehow it took a long time to open any incoming messages in conversations....i have to closed my conversation then open it again just to read the messages...

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
your transitions is great but somehow it took a long time to open any incoming messages in conversations....i have to closed my conversation then open it again just to read the messages...
mine works fine.. i think its not a problem with my transitions.. btw do you use conversations modder?..

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
mine works fine.. i think its not a problem with my transitions.. btw do you use conversations modder?..
your transition works fine but the modded transitions by trigaum is what i'm talking about....
yes i did use my own conversations modder...works well on any transitions execpt for trigaum transitions...

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
your transition works fine but the modded transitions by trigaum is what i'm talking about....
yes i did use my own conversations modder...works well on any transitions execpt for trigaum transitions...
ok.. i thought you are telling for my transitions file... as for that transitions file its because the duration (all durations) is set to 600.

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Petrolina, Brazil
sorry man, but i did my transitions accidentaly!
I have no idea what i did to make it that way, but TransTech is the tecnician in transitions! hehe
if he said so, it'll problably be the duration. im not using "my" tarnsitions. Im using dibble doubble by transtech.
Sorry, man!

did you disabled the vertical scrolling in cssu features app..? if yes try disabling h/w acceleration.

p.s. My configration:
CSSU 16.8 + KP48+ H/w acc. off+ Transitions+Vertical scroll off+OC 950mhz hope this solves..
KP v48, 500-850Mhz
H/W acc on
Vertical scrolling off

KP v48, 500-850Mhz
H/W acc on
Vertical scrolling off
any recent devel app install caused this? because mine still works fine..

p.s. loaded 20 app at a time and it doesnt stuck anymore...

edit; btw did you reboot after vertical scroll off...

any recent devel app install caused this? because mine still works fine..

p.s. loaded 20 app at a time and it doesnt stuck anymore...

edit; btw did you reboot after vertical scroll off...
This kinda sucks now because the phone getting frozen started after adding these transitions. Even after I moved back to the old ones I still have the problem.

This kinda sucks now because the phone getting frozen started after adding these transitions. Even after I moved back to the old ones I still have the problem.
if it still occur after removing this transitions file, then its not a problem with this transitions.. btw try default transitions file... and if it still the same some program is causing this...

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9