Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
For further investigation please give the full version number of the package mp-fremantle-community-pr, not just the last part

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
For further investigation please give the full version number of the package mp-fremantle-community-pr, not just the last part

Version:21.2011.38-1Smaemo5
Flavor:Stable

I think the reason i cannot get the last updates of fremantle and apps is because i don't use the right catalogues can u give me the catalogue names that u are using???

By my opinion i used every catalogue that the community maemo gives and i cannot get the newest version od anything. Catalogues i used is merlin1991, skeiron and the default i used the complete all together and mixed but nothing is working correct so maybe those catalogues are out of date!!!!

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
As in my link above, I don't think any of the repositories have the latest update. So you will not get the latest "Smaemo6".

AFAIK original maemo.org repository is working for downloads but the maintainer can't upload the latest versions.

If you can't get the last update with the mirror then you will have to remove the mirrors and wait for the update to be pushed through.

I updated to Smaemo6 before all the infra move and mirrors.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
As in my link above, I don't think any of the repositories have the latest update. So you will not get the latest "Smaemo6".

AFAIK original maemo.org repository is working for downloads but the maintainer can't upload the latest versions.

If you can't get the last update with the mirror then you will have to remove the mirrors and wait for the update to be pushed through.

I updated to Smaemo6 before all the infra move and mirrors.
Now your talking

Tags
(cssu), catalogues, latest, version