Active Topics

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Buy.com has this combo:
onsale .
The low price I've found for the recorder is about $80 - so this seems like a good deal if you want both.
Or you can get the N800 alone for $229.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
They now have it properly priced - http://www.buy.com/prod/nokia-n800-i...206225401.html
the combo is now $329, a full $100 more.
PLEASE use the Wiki

I just want to say that I jumped on this deal after missing the $179 N800. I ordered it on Dec 22 and was all excited to have a new toy by New Years or shortly after. Well it now been ~3 weeks and I canceled my N800. I gave them a little slack for the holiday and such, but come on...going on 3 weeks. First the status said in processing then on order (~4 days later). The $329 one linked above finally went out of stock. What bull crap. They charged my card right after I entered it and can't ship an item the claimed to have in stock. Just waiting for the refund to hit my card so I can buy from Amazon. Just venting a little.

I ordered this combo also and just go an email that my order was not able to be filled due the product was no longer available but the SanDisk V-Mate Recorder is still listed on their site.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiSam For This Useful Post:
Oh, thanks for reminding me. Even though they listed the combo as out of stock and then eventually removing it from the website, they still had each item available individually. You guys suck.

Oh well. I ordered my N800 from Amazon for $231. It has already shipped and should be here on Friday or Saturday (Jan 26). I've never had a problem with amazon, so cross my fingers. Later.

jf