My 770 running OS2007HE cannot, under any circumstances or from any dialog, connect to any other device over Bluetooth - not my laptop (Bluesoleil), not my AT&T RAZR (which has an unlimited data plan, so it would be nice to tether), not the iMacs in the college computer lab here, not anyone else's laptops... nothing. I'll be in the computer lab, run a BT scan using one of the iMacs, and find 60 other devices including my phone, but the N770 can't find anything.

Furthermore, none of the aforementioned devices can connect to the 770 over Bluetooth, and only some of them can even see it. When they do, they don't see it as its device name, only its BT MAC address, and the connection inevitably fails. This happened under OS2006 as welll; I didn't test as extensively, but it couldn't find my phone.

Is there some way I can fix this through software, or am I gonna have to send the machine in? I think I'm still under warranty, but I'm not exactly sure, and I'd rather not spend the time without it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.