Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The creator of the Theme maker is working on a better improved version of the app, and I am working an an improved version of the theme with new icons and better startup/shutdown image and also researching on seeing if I can replace Nokias sounds with Windows Vistas ones. Just keep checkng back.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
Yes you can replace the sounds.

Adam_n800 THanks for the instructions on simple launcher. I installed it but couldn't figure out how to use it. Now I'm having the same problem with Theme Manager (I need to increase the font size). I would be greatful for your help in telling me how to launch your apps (it installed fine). THanks.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Joeyman9: Once you've installed Simple Launcher it does not run via the apps menu. You must firstly select it as a desktop applet so it appears on the homepage. Then to select which apps appear on the shorcut bar, select "Home" and then in the drop down menu you should see "Applet Settings">> Launcher Settings, once selected a list of all apps installed on the device is available for you to select by using the tick box on the right, then press OK.

I am not sure how to edit the font sizes when on the device, I guess by editing the inifs but I advise not to make edits to system files unless you have backups of everything.

@SeRi@lDiE: How may I go about locating the sound files so I can swap them

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ North Carolina, US
Originally Posted by Adam_n800 View Post
It's called Simple Launcher, allows you to set shortcut apps to the toolbar, You set which apps to appear on the toolbar by going "home, applet settings, launcher settings" after selecting it as an applet first.

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/simple-launcher/
Great theme!!!! I've followed the instructions for Simple Launcher but I can't move the icons to the bottom.

are any updates for this theme coming? i like it the best

I seem to be unable to install it on the new firmware, application manager always complains about the file being corrupt.

Originally Posted by Dom Queron View Post
I seem to be unable to install it on the new firmware, application manager always complains about the file being corrupt.
There have been many reports that you cannot add an extra or different theme on yet. Hopefully this will change soon.

c2£

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
thats absolutely ridiculous why would new themes not work? I can't get it to install either, I thought the OS was corrupt not the vista theme and reinstalled the whole thing and removed my backup to make sure my backup wasn't corrupt... what a load of C(**&(@#*$&*(@#$&(*

Originally Posted by testerj View Post
thats absolutely ridiculous why would new themes not work? I can't get it to install either, I thought the OS was corrupt not the vista theme and reinstalled the whole thing and removed my backup to make sure my backup wasn't corrupt... what a load of C(**&(@#*$&*(@#$&(*
... because they were created for an older version of the operating system...?