Notices

Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
a whole list of libqt things show up that it is conflicting with
including meamo 5

Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
a whole list of libqt things show up that it is conflicting with
Means you are not on PR1.2. I believe this program requires PR1.2 since its the best way to get the updated 1.6.2/1.7 QT's out there.

Originally Posted by bchliu View Post
Means you are not on PR1.2. I believe this program requires PR1.2 since its the best way to get the updated 1.6.2/1.7 QT's out there.
thanks for the reply, what do you mean by not being on PR1.2. do i need to update maemo or somethin?..been havin trouble gettin a maemo 5 update in the app manager somethin about memory.

Originally Posted by DarthLuda View Post
sorry if i might disturb you but there's no such plugins folder in the GUI version. so where to put the file?

CPUFreqUI
Sorry your right. I'm thinking of the old install through root. The correct folder is /usr/lib/mupen64plus

Also finished or not I will be uploadinng my auto config script tonight. Basically simplifies a fair few steps for user ps3 controller, wiimote or accelemymote.

The issue I'd had so far is you need to be root to run it.. and typing sudo gainroot everytime is a pain in the neck. It works now as root but has to jump a couple of hoops to do so.

F-Zero X is playable with 600MHz?

Originally Posted by chicaman View Post
Can't say I've tried it, but it runs very nicely on 800MHz... why not just try yourself?

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Can't say I've tried it, but it runs very nicely on 800MHz... why not just try yourself?
It's really playable with frame render = 1. With frame render = 2 it's almost perfect...

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Originally Posted by chicaman View Post
Yes it is, without sound however.

Infact many games work fine at 600MHz and I myself only botherd to OC when the last update came with a rather good sound config.

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Adelaide, Australia
Izzeho0 - whats this about Notaz's sound plugin. Apologies if this has been covered - but some are reporting no choppiness in Mario 64?

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kiel, Germany
Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Sorry your right. I'm thinking of the old install through root. The correct folder is /usr/lib/mupen64plus
how to overwrite the old file? my n900 doesn't let me. i'm using CuteExplorer since i'm not familiar with X Terminal

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64