Active Topics

Notices

fails for me, can't find it.

apt-get install mcsp

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
twimgo qml version proves that QtQuick is progressing and with help of the Qt crew in and outside Nokia the developers finally has a great UI platform to play with.

So for **** sake Elop if you kill QT/Quick or Meego and go WP7 Nokia is for sure doomed!!!!

I hope the development on qt progressing even faster now and I also hope the engineers inside Nokia is working like hell with qt-components for Meego this week too show a real killer UI demonstration on MWC!! Hopefully that is the reason upstream qt-components in GIT are freezed... also it seems to be a war inside nokia who makes the coolest UI based on qt-components cause it looks like the symbian people also like qt-compoents alot of symbian commits lately soo it seems also symbian phones will get cooler UI in the future.

sorry got offtopic thanks too the author for twimgo anyway

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
so this is how QT app looks like?

OMG AMAZING! so polished and WHAT A WONDEFUL GUI!

so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast also!!!

keep it comming please for QT APPS

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chicago
Loving TwimGo. Very nice.

Any thoughts to multiple accounts?

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
As root
Code:
apt-get install libqt4-declarative
The CSSU has nothing to do with it
I've just upgraded to CSSU 20.1010.36-2maemo10 and again, TwimGo stopped working, and I've got again the "libQTDeclarative.so.4...." error.

So I ran again
Code:
and I have TwimGo back again.

Is there any interesting log to look at to try to figure out this behaviour?

Originally Posted by n900newb View Post
Awesome Application! Very eye candy and all around just amazingly well done, best twitter client imo!

I have one small problem with it, the first time I load the app, it shows profile icons, but the second time around it doesn't. I need to restart my n900 if I want to see the profile icons again.

Any clue?
Originally Posted by dekor View Post
fails for me, can't find it.

apt-get install mcsp
MCSP is in Extras-devel repository. You can install it with your preferred application manager (HAM, FAM). Don't let the description ("If you don't know what this is, you don't need it") fool you. I don't know what it is exactly, but I do know I (TwimGo-user) need it.

hmmm do I want to enable extras-devel, decisions decisions. I may just leave that one!

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kampala, Uganda
hey guys u can now install the new version of twimgo 2.6.0 that uses qtquick.. its different.. u can find on his site here: http://www.substanceofcode.com/2011/...ed-tweets-etc/

I find that twimgo 2.6.0 works fine for without any lag. Twimgo 2.6.1 for me had a lot of lag when loading tweets and it crashed once closing the whol app.. i opened it again and indeed notice that lag cpu usage was 100% yet on twimgo 2.6.0 it loads perfectly and scrolling through was fluid unlike 2.6.1 u can notice the lag.. but all i all its a good twitter app.

If any of you want twimgo 2.6.0 just let me know.. FYI Twimgo now is a deb app not a widget since he converted it to Qt Quick.

" Live Life To The Max"

Last edited by winet05; 2011-02-08 at 21:29. Reason: typo

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
I've just upgraded to CSSU 20.1010.36-2maemo10 and again, TwimGo stopped working, and I've got again the "libQTDeclarative.so.4...." error.

So I ran again
Code:
and I have TwimGo back again.

Is there any interesting log to look at to try to figure out this behaviour?
Are you using fapman to upgrade/install anything?
If so, start fapman, tap the title bar and untick the third option (Autoremove unneeded packages).
TwimGo's package should depend on libqt4-declarative, and if it does, this shouldn't be happening.

Edit: and... it doesn't, please fix this, and use a valid email instead of <unknown@unknown>.

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Are you using fapman to upgrade/install anything?
No, I don't; I only use HAM.

Tags
twitter