Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Aside from iTT's Software section and Maemo.org's Application section, can others post links as to where 770 software (in various stages of completion) can be found? I know I've plucked things off of the web here and there but have neglected to bookmark and check back often.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
I'm opening up a POS demo for 770 users who have installed openSSH. Anyone who has done this and is interested in helping test the 770 as a POS device just send me an email and I'll provide the logon information for you. Other than openSSH there is no need to install any software on the 770 and no data needs to be stored on the 770.

The Following User Says Thank You to Remote User For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Maybe if you'rehanging out in that massive Oregonian wifi cloud, but otherwise it'd be a compact paperweight to me 80% of the time.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
Originally Posted by Hedgecore
Maybe if you'rehanging out in that massive Oregonian wifi cloud, but otherwise it'd be a compact paperweight to me 80% of the time.
So does that mean I have to beg you to install openSSH and type
ssh -X viewtouch@demo.viewtouch.com /home/viewtouch/bin/openterm
to help me test?

In due time For now I must head to practice.

Also!

NES Emulator and some other stuff.
http://lucidvisions.com/#nes