Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Ok, I now checked something...
The folder window always stretch your pic.. That mean no need fixed size for this pic...

Another cool thing for all the N9 users out there. Just love this phone. Thanks

Ok, I now checked something...
The folder window always stretch your pic.. That mean no need fixed size for this pic...

Hi Schturman,

The maximum size of the size of a folder window is about 4 rows of apps. This is where the background is more visible...Is there anyway to make the folders window to always open in maximum size regardless of how many apps inside?

Thanks

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by chasetheangel View Post
Hi Schturman,

The maximum size of the size of a folder window is about 4 rows of apps. This is where the background is more visible...Is there anyway to make the folders window to always open in maximum size regardless of how many apps inside?

Thanks
Here I used pic with 480x480px... And I tried and tested to find the "open in max size", but without success, it's always stretch your pic...

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by KTy View Post
@samuel: READ gtalk documentation....

besides that, I have the followin error while trying to set OPERA as default browser:

any idea ?
Check page 170 first post, that worked for me..

From PDF instruction:
Hello Schturman,i have issues with my N9.Bought it for my dad but the words are to small so i installed the N9 Quicktweak but then the N9Qtweak appears green and when i key in the password devel-su it does not works.i key in rootme it says "couldn't find package bash failed to install bash" what should i do

Hi Schturman

I know you are probably busy adding all the new stuff to 8.5 but i have run into a problem. I am unable to restore my twitter icon I removed using Tweak J. Is there a way to do it manually as the icons files do not appear to be in the .N9QtweakBackup folder.

Regards
Adam

Originally Posted by amirmalik View Post
Hello Schturman,i have issues with my N9.Bought it for my dad but the words are to small so i installed the N9 Quicktweak but then the N9Qtweak appears green and when i key in the password devel-su it does not works.i key in rootme it says "couldn't find package bash failed to install bash" what should i do
As far as i remember, you should install bash package
You have to enable developer mode first (Settings -> Security -> Developer Mode) to get access to console.

After enabling developer mode you should see "Terminal" icon on your applications view. Open Terminal and write "devel-su" (without quotes), press enter,
it will ask you a password (default password is "rootme" (without quotes))
After that enter this line:
apt-get install bash

It will install bash package witch is required for N9Qtweak. After that you can close terminal and disable developer mode.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
to add on the the above post, you need to have the Harmattan SDK repo added first...

either add it manually or for a fool-proof method install meecatalog from the store and add the harmattan developer repo from well-known catalogs before going to terminal. remember to apt-get update before trying to install bash...

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ok, I really don't understand why some people have problem with bash..
I tested this a many times and it worked..
Just close all windows, a specially settings, connect to internet, wait 3-4 minutes and open N9QT..
But because of most new users probably not understand it, i will add bash to the N9QT package and when you start it, bash will be installed from N9QT package

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
hi Schturman can you post the lockscreen image with the road (that is in the instructions) cause i can't find it aywhere

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh