Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by bigbrovar View Post
dude there was no show this week . or am i missing something ?
Yeah, I had the next episode scheduled for next week since this weekend I was gone for a local conference and so wouldn't be available to do the show. If you go to the show's site on Talkshoe, the countdown always shows the next scheduled episode.

It'll be back at its normal time this coming weekend.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I want to apologize to anyone that expected the show to begin today at its normal time... I can't seem to find an option on Talkshoe to reschedule or to cancel shows.

I want to let you know that I needed to postpone this episode due to some illness. (I've pretty much lost my voice at this point... yay for living in New England and the cold and the flu and allergy seasons and all that.)

Anyway, I will try to record the 4th episode (probably without calls since I'm not sure when it'll record) as soon as I feel my voice returning and up to recording this one.

Thanks for your understanding and please be well.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
podcast linux gadgets