Posts: 564 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Fayetteville, GA
I've been keeping track of the prices since the beginning. I'll try to keep it updated as time progresses. If anyone knows of other sites selling the N800 for a reduced price, please let me know.
3pm - So good, it's illegal

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Indianapolis
i went the ebay route, i found a (hopefully) honorably geeky seller who shipped priority mail w/ insurance for less than $255 altogether, cali to indy. tracking says it left cali today at 3pm. i'm actually sort of excited.

i've never seen an n800 here in indianapolis, and i hang around some uber geeky crowds, knowing my luck one of my friends will buy the n810 same day it comes out.

sorry didnt have time to check if this has been mentioned, but buy.com have the N800 for $234 at the moment, which is really great

http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.as...141&adid=17662

!

All my friends tell me that buy.com currently has the cheapest price for Nokia N800.

If you do go with Buy.com don't waste your money on the Standard delivery. Painfully slow.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by =DC= View Post
I've been keeping track of the prices since the beginning. I'll try to keep it updated as time progresses. If anyone knows of other sites selling the N800 for a reduced price, please let me know.
"I am afraid the N800 will be ALL gone tomorrow, honey....so I place an order just for you,..." My wife totally agree with me . I checked with Directron, they have it in stock, now at this moment, and put in your email address, that get you another 7$ discount, for a total of $228 USD for a N800. I placed the order with buy.com for $239.99 - $10 google check out, and the total is $229.99. Thanks for keeping the price check........

bun

After I placed my order in a panic state, I have time to look around, and "sorry" to find out Beach Audio, CircuitCity, Target are out of stock, most of them have in stock, especially provantage has 560 in stock now! I do not check eCost, I had very bad experience with these people.

a proud owner of 770

Last edited by bunanson; 2007-10-20 at 02:43.

My N800 is on the FedEx truck and waiting for delivery on Monday.

= Torture.