Posts: 87 | Thanked: 458 times | Joined on Oct 2017 @ Finland
I'm voting number 6.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pentona For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
I vote for juiceme, number 4, because you can actually see the weather.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Mosen, for sure.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
Mosen, for sure.
And The Winner IS ...

Mosen!

(sorry again, been busy... and allready at sleep...)

So Mosen can pick "shortly" new theme for next month...

Thanks to everyone for participating and willing to start this "competition" again...

I have written - Ötyä!

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Thanks to everyone for participating and willing to start this "competition" again...
Thanks catbus for reviving it so surprisingly!
I think we all enjoyed a blast from the past.
Lessons from last times imo are to keep the deadlines and find interesting but broad topics.

To help us with keeping the deadlines i have an idea. The reason for late voting starts was always the wait for the OP to compile the overview and thus start the voting. This could be separated.

I propose that from this month on the voting starts on the date and time specified in the first post, regardless if a compilation of the running entries was already posted or not. That also means that entries are strictly accepted until voting starts. Later entries will not be considered.
The effect should be clarity for everyone. Runners know an exact point in time until entries are accepted. Voting can start without delay and over the full period for maximum fairness.
Ideally the OP or someone else posts the compilation at the time voting starts. But we all know how that ended in the past
So in worstcase if OP goes (temporary) lost the competition still gets decided and can be taken over by the Winner or handed over by other contestants.

With no further ado, from the super close voting i declare us all winners and proudly take this month honor to select the topic.

Last edited by mosen; 2019-03-02 at 02:44.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Sorry late - it's been in the back of my mind but I never got around to posting ... Anyway, here's a nice snowy shot someone might appreciate.
(sorry, image attach not working for some reason - it's here https://mega.nz/#!lh1QFKZD!eWjeybkKd...eb4OpI9GI_IjfQ
and a screenshot from my phone
Attached Images

Last edited by levone1; 2019-03-06 at 18:53.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by levone1 View Post
Sorry late - it's been in the back of my mind but I never got around to posting ... Anyway, here's a nice snowy shot someone might appreciate.
(sorry, image attach not working for some reason - it's here https://mega.nz/#!lh1QFKZD!eWjeybkKd...eb4OpI9GI_IjfQ
and a screenshot from my phone
Better late than never. Really cool shot! BTW, what is that, some kind of albatross?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Better late than never. Really cool shot! BTW, what is that, some kind of albatross?
Just a seagull...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to levone1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, camera.phone, competition