Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
This was a very clever way to smoke the trolls from their hiding place. A general accusation about trolling draws trolls. What would be the rock to throw to make them (us) to change as stones? But this was a relevant topic. To honour the true concern. But yes, trolling would be purposly to go after someone or many to make them to be annoyed until flipping. Then there comes the laughing troll gif as a mark of success. Haven't really seen real trolling on this forum yet and that's good. Spamming would have been more correct even though it is also quite harsh. Just "Try to keep posts on topic" or "Stop offroading" could have been convenient. It could be put that if what have occurred on these forums is called trolling then the header and the start of this thread should also be caunted as such. Cause this was clearly pointed to some and the manner was one that would sure be petrol on flames.
Tricked me! Here I am. Me bites da bullet.

General accusation is never a good thing. General accusation on a crime scene doesn’t attract murderers.
I think it’s more of a buzzword that everyone can relates to. In their own mind. Plus most people thinks other people trolling. Not me, not me and I am fine with the general belief is not me. Very simular with a thread like ” xxx phone is the best”.

That’s why I like the general threads like this one. Everyone can have an opinion and move discussion in whatever direction of their choosing.

Or “The Fx phone - are you ready?”

The End

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-01-20 at 13:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
trollbait