Notices

Hello everyone. A search for the answer on here only gives me a thread regarding Canola. So i'm hoping I can get a definitive answer.

I'm looking for a blogging client for my N810 that supports the metaweblog API. I use Maemo WordPy for my Wordpress blog but I also post on a couple other sites that do not run on standard blog clients so I cant use it for them. Is there a program out there that'll work for me? Thanks in advance.

i guess there isn't one currently?

I have only an alternative suggestion for you:

blogmailr is a free blog-by-email service. You set up the service online, and it gives you an email address. Use modest or some other email client to compose your blog posts and email them to your blogmailr account. blogmailr uses metaweblog API (or any other it supports) to make a blog post using your email.

It's very convenient. You can use any device that supports email, including a mobile phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to MattZTexasu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MattZTexasu View Post
I have only an alternative suggestion for you:

blogmailr is a free blog-by-email service. You set up the service online, and it gives you an email address. Use modest or some other email client to compose your blog posts and email them to your blogmailr account. blogmailr uses metaweblog API (or any other it supports) to make a blog post using your email.

It's very convenient. You can use any device that supports email, including a mobile phone.
thank you for the alternative. however, the sites i want to use it for already have a post by e-mail feature. but i would just prefer to use a dedicated blogging client similar to Maemo WordPy. thank you though.