Hey can anyone help me with which applications are good and have no problems in downloading them.

I believe most (if not all) don't have any issues...

Good however, is very subjective, while people liked/used that Twitter widget is kinda useless for me since I rarely use Twitter...

Gaming wise I believe atleast Angry Birds and Bounce and mandatory to have fun/see the 3D part of the N900.

Others might be useful like the Speedometer or whatever, just browse some and see what fits your usage of the device.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
what do you mean? only few apps are there and they work fine

however after PR 1.2 Solitare and Blackboard lite are lagging , i hope they will fix it when Ovi store gets updated

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

i just updated to PR 1.2 but i cant find any changes in any of the application they are almost the same... now i cant create a shortcut of the phone application on the desktop...

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
tunewiki widget is awesome, your music tracks need to be tagged correctly though

they sure have lot's of games too bad i'm not into the game playing thing ' we need useful apps !

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Well apparently some new games should be coming to the Ovi store, but I think its going to be a couple of months still.

If doesn't go too techy for you, you should browse throught the repositories as they hold much more games than the Ovi store. Just go to the "Applications" icon in your menu and go to "Load" or "Download". Check those out!