Active Topics

hi basically i'm on the UK version of pr1.2 and still havent recieved the upgrade even tho nokia sent me a text sayin the new software upgrade is available i have checked ota and also on ovi suite but nothin i also checked on nokias website wid the product code 0593611 n the result pr 1.2 is the latest version available. after hearing n reading soo much abt pr 1.3 problems do u guys fink i shud bother to upgrade to pr 1.3 thats weneva it will be available for UK users o jus stick wid pr 1.2? all help and advice will be greatly appreciated. and thanx in advanced

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
im still using pr1.2 dont want to upgrade cos it will take me hours to reapply my mods, and phone works perfect now so unless pr1.3 brought latest flash and fixed media player widget (which it did'nt) why bother

and i flashed with global fw a year ago so get all updates as soon as their available, in uk on vodascum

The Following User Says Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:
Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Sorry.... I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to be "Gangsta" or just really poorly educated/illiterate?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
Sorry.... I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to be "Gangsta" or just really poorly educated/illiterate?
who is poorly educated/illiterate me or u? as its u who cant read n understand? as wen the person who replied before u perfectly read understood n replied a perfect answer to wat i posted!

if u dont want to help or cant help thats fine!

if u still cant understand ask nicely n i might explain in more detail but if u r jus bein an arsehole den do one n no need to reply on my post dont need losers like u moanin i cant read i cant understand cos im illeterate!

I have no problems with 1.3 so far. It's made the whole device snappier, seems faster and the battery life is superb with absolutely no hacks.

I would definitely urge you to go 1.3. Do an OTA upgrade and you will not need to restore anything

The Following User Says Thank You to Power For This Useful Post:
Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
who is poorly educated/illiterate me or u? as its u who cant read n understand? as wen the person who replied before u perfectly read understood n replied a perfect answer to wat i posted!

if u dont want to help or cant help thats fine!

if u still cant understand ask nicely n i might explain in more detail but if u r jus bein an arsehole den do one n no need to reply on my post dont need losers like u moanin i cant read i cant understand cos im illeterate!
It is possible to mostly understand you, yes, but it's annoying to read and gives a horribly poor image of you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Power View Post
I have no problems with 1.3 so far. It's made the whole device snappier, seems faster and the battery life is superb with absolutely no hacks.

I would definitely urge you to go 1.3. Do an OTA upgrade and you will not need to restore anything

hi thanx for ur reply as im on UK variant of pr 1.2 at the moment i cant upgrade until pr 1.3 is available here in UK. but wen it will be available i will make sure i do an OTA upgrade as i wud rather not lose all my stuff! thanx for that

Last edited by romiiio; 2010-10-31 at 10:49.

Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
It is possible to mostly understand you, yes, but it's annoying to read and gives a horribly poor image of you.
so u r saying users on this thread reply to threads after judging wat sort of person has asked for help? or wat sort of image he has? by stereotyping or judging someone how he/she writes?

for ur knowledge i have degree to my name! but its jus easier and faster to write this way especially wen its not crucial or compulsory to use formal english language with full grammer and punctuation on forums!

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
for ur knowledge i have degree to my name!
Wow, congratulations. I'm the queen of England, want to come for tea?

Seriously though, my point is that using punctuation and proper grammar takes at most one second longer than not using such, and if the question is coherently written it's more likely to attract answers. Incoherent ramblings usually have a rather opposite effect. Besides, well-written replies and questions make these forums much more pleasant to read for all.

That's the whole point I am saying. As to answer the question presented: yes, upgrade.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
Yes your highness how can i reject such a splendid offer and a great opportunity to have tea with you the queen of ENGLAND! lol

thanks for your advice!