Forget I ever asked, everyone here that has posted a comment back is no better and clearly was looking due to an interest as well. Just because you post a comment of "Holiness" doesn't make you a saint either.

You were clearly looking for the same thing, just didn't have a set of balls to ask

Last edited by plourde; 2013-09-29 at 21:09. Reason: Other members little feelings and emotions

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Wow... Not sure if trolling or...

what do you mean? It was a question, if its not allowed just tell me.

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
...not sure, if illegal, but damn sure stupid...

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by plourde View Post
what do you mean? It was a question, if its not allowed just tell me.
I'm biting your trolling, since I like the masterful combination of the original post + your subsequent editing of it. I like good trolling as much as anyone here.

StilI I feel the people putting work for our platform deserve a bit of public support. So, you wanted to pirate CuteTube because it costs a whopping 3€. Consider how many hours, days, and months it's taken to create and support such an application for our "dead-on-arrival" platform. Is 3€ such a big sum really to support their work? I bet the amount of money made on CuteTube for its sales versus the hours put in, would not even amount something like working in a hamburger bar for the same amount of time.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
its free on the n900. Simple as that.

Closed Thread

Tags
applications, crack, meego, nitdroid, nokia