Notices

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by qspb View Post
or it's kinda amateur? Who owns this site?
Amateur site for community repositories, maintained by me
You see, all those "an developer" and "Name ... Surname" seem to be very suspicious and strange.
English is not my native, so some spelling mistakes or whatever are present at big texts
As I can see, the site is hosted in EU. But name servers (dns1.webdrive.ru, dns2.webdrive.ru) seem to be very strange too. Can someone explain?
It's so strange, that you did not spot ssl cert issuer: US GoDaddy I guess the only thing i missed is some China relations

And you dont have to fill all the details during registration (-:

Last edited by Custodian; 2013-09-30 at 10:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ London, UK
This looks like a great little app! But to be even more useful it would be great if it could show this information for all available networks, not just the one you're connected to. I've just moved house to a really tricky location from a radio signal perspective (got a big hill just behind my house) and I find myself unable to get a signal with my current network provider. So I need to switch provider, and there are a few to choose from, but I need a way to tell which provider will give me the best signal. Does anyone know a way of measuring the signal strength from different providers?

Edit: even a simple command-line tool would do!

Last edited by Lomax; 2013-10-09 at 10:12.

qspb I'm just wonder why you still ignoring openrepos. For now it's the only way to promote your apps to community.

qspb ok, whateva...

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
The only guy who doesnt trusts openrepos
U will have to trust it after nokia store dies!!!!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
The only guy who doesnt trusts openrepos
U will have to trust it after nokia store dies!!!!
Nobody has to trust anything if he/she doesn't feel comfortable. Try to understand a person's insecurities and address them instead of posting nonsense.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
As you did make a new version (Oct 13th), why you haven't bumped up the version number for the package?

The Following User Says Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
It would be great if Jolla or somebody else launched an official repository system.
Are you mad ? Jolla will NEVER launch official repository for Harmattan! ..

For N9/Harmattan users openrepos is only-one hope. When Nokia close OVI year after..

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Prague, Czech
I just wanna wait untill "Jolla" or official representative of the community opens an official european repository system.
1) Jolla will never make repository for Harmattan
2) "official representative of the community" - what is this ? This is not exist. Are you understand what word "community" meaning ?? Community isn't controlled company ..
3) Left/west half of Russia is in Europe. Do you know this fact ??
4) 99% "community things" are started as "one-person things". If "thing" is good and required, community may start "official thing". Openrepos author did first step. Next "steps" are in community hands. Stop hate talking and simply "do it". If you want it ..

If "European=EU" for you and if you live in Europe, we both live in different Europe (I'm living in Czech - heart of Europe. This is part of EU, but i hate EU).

BTW, I'm not believe in any closed SW from unknown "somebody" downloaded from "some" server. Strict controlled only by author. WRONG! This is more dangerous then closed SW in any repos ..

Last edited by Kaacz; 2013-10-14 at 13:34.

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Speaking shortly, I just don't trust that website and it's owner.
Why dont you trust me or openrepos?
Should I make any steps to become trusted?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:

Tags
announce, applications, cellular, meecell, net monitor