Notices

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
hi! i have a red square in status bar when using 3G instead of an icon. will be fixed in next release? when using wifi, icon is fine.

anyway....just posting to eventually get some rumors if new release with new features is coming for N900...

Originally Posted by gianko View Post
hi! i have a red square in status bar when using 3G instead of an icon. will be fixed in next release? when using wifi, icon is fine.

anyway....just posting to eventually get some rumors if new release with new features is coming for N900...
reboot ur n9

edit:ups, didnt see n900 there

Last edited by soryuuha; 2013-01-07 at 13:14.

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
hi! i have a red square in status bar when using 3G instead of an icon.
I guess it should lot's of icons are missing in default icons theme (-:

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
reboot ur n9
He is using n900 version

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
just noticed...if started without connection...in the status bar appears 3G icon...

The Following User Says Thank You to gianko For This Useful Post:
i got neli square from the ovi store but it didn't work. when i click on the text fields to sign up the vkb doesn't pop up so i can't type anything.

Originally Posted by Yisroel491 View Post
i got neli square from the ovi store but it didn't work. when i click on the text fields to sign up the vkb doesn't pop up so i can't type anything.
Do you have any additional vkb layouts installed?
Try to tap on white space below the login form, and then tap again within text field

no additional keyboards. just Swype and regular. when i go to the login page it works just fine, although i don't have an existing account. but when i click on sign up it gives me two options: Facebook or email. the Facebook button doesn't respond at all. and when i do the email option i get the keyboard issue. maybe i can sign up elsewhere and then login as an existing account but in any case it definitely looks like a bug of some sort.

The Following User Says Thank You to Yisroel491 For This Useful Post:
although i don't have an existing account.
I guess thats the problem, as I tested only login, not registering new accounts. Also i haven't test login via facebook will check that

maybe i can sign up elsewhere and then login as an existing account but in any case it definitely looks like a bug of some sort.
you can register via official site: http://foursquare.com/

just signed up and signed in. sorry for the complaints but it's very hard to use. the page doesn't scroll or zoom so i can't even see most of it. also keeps saying that the script has problem and there's lots of freezing up of the app. i got this from the ovi store is there a newer version available elsewhere?

the page doesn't scroll or zoom so i can't even see most of it. also keeps saying that the script has problem and there's lots of freezing up of the app.
the login page is provided by foursquare, so i cannot optimize it.
at first startup nelisquare forms a cache, which is used to speedup application later(it preloads lots of graphics, like avatars and etc).

You can check application settings, and check if you would like to use beta/alpha versions. But you have to keep in mind, that you cannot directly update from ovi store(stable) to internal-updates(stable,beta,alpha). Ovi-store version is signed by nokia, so it can be updated only to newer version via ovi store

Please follow these steps to use regular builds:
  1. Enable installation of unsigned deb files.
  2. At settings tap on desired applicatoin version
  3. An popup dialog will appear, if newer version is available. Tap update if you would like to update
  4. Download will start and nelisquare will exit. Wait until download finished.
  5. Uninstall nelisquare.
  6. Goto downloads, and tap on downloaded version.
  7. Install and use regular build.
If newer version will appear, you will be promted to update again, but at this time update take you only 2 steps:
  1. Tap "Update" and download new version
  2. Tap on new version to install update.

Last edited by Custodian; 2013-07-02 at 15:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:

Tags
4sq client, awesomeness, foursquare, social