I got my N810 about a month ago. By now I'm feeling quite bored without any interesting games on it. I installed vgba but I just can't seem to get it to work. As in, the app runs, but how do I run games on it? I am getting my games from http://www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/...-rom-news.org/.

Can anyone help me here? I will be eternally greatful because I won't ever have to take the subway feeling bored.

Posts: 425 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ California
When you open VGBA an "Open File" dialog should appear. Navigate to where you saved the .GBA file and click open. If this dialog doesn't appear when you open VGBA try clicking the menu button and then selecting open.

if you're having trouble playing the game after you've opened it, can you post a link to the .gba file and what your exact issue is?

hope this helps

Warning: dates on calendar are closer than they appear.

The box does pop up when I open vgba. I tried searching for the file which I saved in my documents. The file comes zippped. I installed an app that would unzip that and the result is a folder, and another folder when I open it and finally 3 files. I located the file without unzipping and tried to open it on vgba, but the screen flashed black for a second, then disappeared. I tried again with the file unzipped but tthe device is unable to recognise the file. I could only open one file with vgba but the app doesnt seem to run. The screen just stays black. I tried unzipping the files on my computer and transferring them to my tablet but I just get the same results. I don't know what is wrong here. Maybe you'd like to try running the file on your tablet and see if we get different results.

http://www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/...-rom-news.org/

click dl and dl from filefactory.

cheers

Im having the same problem, when i try to open a GBA rom, the program closes and nothing happens. :/

Make sure the name of the rom does not have any special characters in it.

Hi Aisu,

I tried to run the games again. The same problems occur. There are no special characters. Well if this website doesn't work. Can you gimme one that does?