Notices

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Cool ! New yappari features new mantinership
Btw will the protocol be updated to wa 1.4x as that would be better for yappari's health in the long run.
Cheers !

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Tamil Nadu, India
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hi!

I'm sorry but this is something I won't be implementing. There isn't only one reason, and even though s4br0s0 has articulated most of them, there's an even more important reason for me not implemeting bubbles: I wouldn't even know where to start.

I'm not really a QT coder, nor in fact an UI coder at all, so I would have to spend lots of time just to draw a simple bubble, I don't want to think about all the time I'd spend on this while there are other features I care more about.

Nonetheless, if anyone is able to write such a GUI and make it so its optional, I will be merging those changes into mainstream without a doubt, but I won't be doing it myself.

Sorry about that.
Please, you don't have to apologise! It was just a suggestion and implementing it is upto you, the developer. I am not complaining about the UI and the idea of giving an option suits me!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davisrases For This Useful Post:
So Whatsapp has been temporarily banning phone numbers registered to the Whatsapp + software. Will Yappari users be facing similar circumstances? The temporary ban lasts for 24 hours and I assume the ban will be permanent after further concurrent use.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by WeASeL... View Post
So Whatsapp has been temporarily banning phone numbers registered to the Whatsapp + software. Will Yappari users be facing similar circumstances? The temporary ban lasts for 24 hours and I assume the ban will be permanent after further concurrent use.
Hi

I really don't know... I don't know what is Whatsapp+ doing that lets WA detect it as non official, nor do I know if Yappari is doing something that WA can detect, so...

In the end, we all have to know that sooner or later it will happen, either because they detect Yappari as an unofficial client or because they move on with the protocol, at which point I will more than likely not be able to go along with the change.

Sorry.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
There's a new release

Changelog is at first post of this thread. Here are the closed issues for this release.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Pretty cool the new feature.

Try picture good, try video (play) good, try audio (play) crash.

Didnīt send any of them.

Open Yappari again, try audio (play) good.

Must be a ramdon crash.

Greetings.

Why on this update you canīt send an image without caption?

On .52 you can.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2015-01-21 at 15:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
Cool ! New yappari features new mantinership
Btw will the protocol be updated to wa 1.4x as that would be better for yappari's health in the long run.
Cheers !
Hi!

I don't believe I'll be able to migrate protocols... at least not for now.

I'd be very very grateful if any of you is able to provide me with any kind of documentation on the new protocol.

Regards

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Must be a ramdon crash.
Let's hope, I can't see any reason why there should be a crash at all...

Why on this update you canīt send an image without caption?

On .52 you can.
Uhm... I thought I had tested it all. Give me a little time and I'll research what's happening.

EDIT: I believe 'Done' button isn't working. May that be?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Well send multimedia is broken.

Canīt send any.

Image ask for confirm and caption, doesnīt matter if you caption or not, doesnīt send it when you click done, same happen with audio and video.

Greetings.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s4br0s0 For This Useful Post:
Well send multimedia is broken.

Canīt send any.

Image ask for confirm and caption, doesnīt matter if you caption or not, doesnīt send it when you click done, same happen with audio and video.

Greetings.
Thank you! I don't know why nor when, but I lost the signal-slot association of the new dialogs so the "Done" button wasn't really doing anything at all...

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm building new package and uploading it, I'll upload it also to some other place so you don't have to wait for the autobuilder.

EDIT: You can download it now from http://we.tl/LwRTxE6DV9. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the testing!

I was also too fast promoting the package to -testing.
From now on, I'll wait at least 24 hours between -devel and promoting to -testing, this could have been avoided if I had used Yappari for a few hours instead.

Last edited by ceene; 2015-01-21 at 15:29.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari