Notices

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Shinigamijim View Post
I also would like the Mute option, but how about... making it mute by pressing longer (2sec) instead of another button.
Well, I've already set up all the buttons in Pierogi to work the same way buttons on pretty much all remote controls do -- the command associated with the button will continue to repeat for as long as you keep the button pressed. It might get confusing if holding a button down did something different than that...

Originally Posted by Evilson View Post
Nice App. Cant you use the codes from the psp "IRSHELL" ?
Hmm. I'm not a PSP user myself; I don't really know anything about "IRSHELL". Is it an open source product?

Originally Posted by patemera View Post
is it possible to add topfield TF600 coc?
I believe so, the LIRC has a handful of good Topfield config files. I'll put them on my list.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
It worked readily with sony TV.Thanks a lot.But when I tried with a satellite receiver made by TATA SKY with other companies,It did not work.During that settings, I have observed that when I selected philips company and satellite receiver device,programme locked down philips only and it did not allow me to change that until I close the programme.I think its not normal.

Thank you.

Last edited by udaychaitanya16; 2012-02-11 at 12:34.

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
what about samsung airconditioners? No hurry, i'm not gonna use it till summer anyway.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Originally Posted by udaychaitanya16 View Post
But when I tried with a satellite receiver made by TATA SKY with other companies,It did not work.
I've gotta admit, I have not had good luck with any of the satellite services as of yet. Most of them seem to want to use their own IR protocols, and I just can't find good data on those protocols... I'll keep at it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
what about samsung airconditioners? No hurry, i'm not gonna use it till summer anyway.
No need to wait, I've already got a Samsung airconditioner keyset in Pierogi. You'll have to play around with the keys a bit, I've currently got the temperature keys mapped to channel up and channel down, and a lot of the other keys just mapped to numbers on the keypad. (I didn't think anyone would really be interested in that keyset... )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hmm. I'm not a PSP user myself; I don't really know anything about "IRSHELL". Is it an open source product?
No its not open source but the codes are in "rdf" files here is the Dl link.

Excellent....

Ok, for those folks interested in having a mute button on the main tab, what do you think about this sort of layout:
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:

Tags
infrared, pasta, remote, remote control