Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by Bigmac_hk View Post
Since I've installed CSSU I've lost the ability to hide shortcut backgrounds. Can we expect to see this option work again anytime soon as I love TC but I cant give up CSSU.
It's not a limitation of TC but of CSSU 14. As I understand it it will make a comeback at some point. Author has promised feature will be back when it's enabled back in CSSU.

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
Feature request
can a option be added to TC to change the background colors of the icons or is it hard coded.
IIRC, the background is a PNG, so, not like that. But you could replace the PNG. Could be off though.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
Thanks D-livil for the great app!

I have recently used the apt-get autoclean and now the transition tuner is not in the settings anymore ...I also did apt-get install cssutransitiontuner and still could not install it ...please let me know how I can get it back

Cheers

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Following is only for users who HAS CSSU installed:

Since Theme Customizer brings it's own modified hildon-home which does not support 9 desktops provided by one included in CSSU, I've made some changes that ignores my custom hildon-home if user has CSSU installed. So to get back the 9 desktop views with CSSU:

All you have to do is:
- upgrade the Theme Customizer to 0.9-69
- run these commands in terminal after upgrade:
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get update
apt-get install --reinstall hildon-home
- reboot the phone or run Theme Customizer to get new hildon-home restarted and you should have 9 desktops available.

Note that this will make the "resize shortcut icons" funcion @ Theme Customizer useless, it won't work.

-------------------------

User who does not have CSSU installed won't notice any difference, they still have ability to resize the icons.

Edit #2: remember to run apt-get update before trying to reinstall the hildon-home....
This is really a confirmation post to d-iivil

Is this still the case with the latest version, sorry this is quoted from quite a few posts back... I was trying to find the reason why I don't have this AWESOME TC application loaded on my Nokia N900, and then remembered it had something to do with TC and CSSU compatibility.

I have the very latest CSSU installed, and want to be able to select the 9 desktops or switch off desktop 5 or 7 anytime I want. I am not really interested in changing the icon sizes, in which case is it safe for me to install the quoted version or latest version of TC, run the scripts in X-term and everything will be good? - Is that what you are saying? If you or anyone else can reply, much appreciated.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Hello,
is there a way to get it all??
I mean CSSU, 9 desktops and icon rezise?
We want all we functions we can get to make the n900 freaking asome
(is's already th best phone arround, but still....)

thanks for the amazing job which is already done by CSSU, theme customizer and others!

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hello ive been having a problem with the fonts lately. i set the font with theme customizer but that font only comes in conversations. in menu and status bar and call, i think my previous font is showing. and like when usb is connected, it says connect via mass storage or pc suite. the top connect via on the dialogue box is showing another font like a hand written kinda font that i used a month back. anyone knows how to fix this? thanks my facebook widget is also showing that handwritten font on dekstop

Last edited by zurrain101; 2011-05-22 at 08:51.

Hi all,

I want to install Theme Customizer and so in my Application Manager I search for it, but it's not available in the list. Does it go by another name?

There are a lot of themes that mention "to use with heme Customizer", is it just the case of installing one of them to obtain the application or is there another way?

This is what I see? (I have all repositories loaded):

Thanks,

Mike
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
Hi all,

I want to install Theme Customizer and so in my Application Manager I search for it, but it's not available in the list. Does it go by another name?

There are a lot of themes that mention "to use with heme Customizer", is it just the case of installing one of them to obtain the application or is there another way?
DOH! Sorry, having a bad hair day... I found it in my Settings. Have no idea how it got there, but it's there and I checked my DESKTOP views option and can see multiple desktops options... so I AM HAPPY!.... very very happy...

d-iivil, how do I change the font colour in the main menu area? I can't seem to be able to change it with theme customizer. Font colour is currently set to white, which is not ideal when I have a background that is similar in colour.

For an example I include the following:

Hi

Recently i have not been able to show app shortcut background.

When changing themes i do select the option to show shortcut background but when the phone reboots its still not showing

i dont have the cssu installed yet. Divil pls help

Hi

Recently i have not been able to show app shortcut background.

When changing themes i do select the option to show shortcut background but when the phone reboots its still not showing

i dont have the cssu installed yet. Divil pls help