http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Tec...&s=electronics

Is this card compatible with the N800?

Seems like an unmissable price, if so.

- Neil

And 1gb for £2.95!

Aaah, but look at the p&p cost. I put three in a shopping basket and the p3p came to £13.50 so just over £11 each. Still doesn't look too bad to me.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Transcend 4GB SDHC for £22.53 inc VAT. Shipping is £3.91 inc VAT (charged by weight, not number of items!)

http://www.memory-configurator.com/memory/TS4GSDHC.html

I've bought two of these and they work fine with the SDHC kernel.

Originally Posted by andymulhearn View Post
Aaah, but look at the p&p cost. I put three in a shopping basket and the p3p came to £13.50 so just over £11 each. Still doesn't look too bad to me.
Yes, that p&p does add a bit, doesn't it. But as you say, still a good deal.

I was hoping someone might be able to say definitely whether this is a supported card - but I decided to go ahead and order anyone ... so I'll report back in a week or so.

(The N800 user guide helpfully says that one should only use "Nokia approved" cards, but gives no guidance for how to find out what those Nokia approved cards are .... )

- Neil

Originally Posted by neiljerram View Post
Yes, that p&p does add a bit, doesn't it. But as you say, still a good deal.

I was hoping someone might be able to say definitely whether this is a supported card - but I decided to go ahead and order anyone ... so I'll report back in a week or so.

(The N800 user guide helpfully says that one should only use "Nokia approved" cards, but gives no guidance for how to find out what those Nokia approved cards are .... )

- Neil
I got to on tuesday and they work fine. I had to format them but they're good.