Active Topics

Notices

yep, epage you rock! Thank you so much.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Did this gain like... 3mb in size? Just upgraded and lost that much all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by epage View Post
As a note, it looks like google changed its webpage for recent calls and messages (as I was testing before prepping for a new release, good timing). I've got a fix in 1.0.3 which is going to be packaged soon.

*sigh* Usually I give more descriptive errors than an empty string. The lack of descriptive errors is hopefully fixed in 1.0.3 which I'm working on. Hopefully that'll help in figuring out what the real issue is.
So the error was no callback number was selected. I never bothered to check because I assumed DC would select whatever is set to default in GV. Now 1.0.3 works great!

Last edited by st5150; 2009-08-11 at 08:54.

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Did this gain like... 3mb in size? Just upgraded and lost that much all of a sudden.
It shouldn't have. I didn't add any large files. The package only gained about 1KB

So when switching from access point to access point, DC stops working and requires a re-login. Under Account it lists GrandCentral Number: <span size='2300' weight='bold'>(xxx) xxx-xxxx</span>

When doing a File>> New Login a message shows on the bottom 'Unable to login, device is not online".

Restarting the program is the only solution I've found.

The Following User Says Thank You to st5150 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 708 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Too Close To D.C
Originally Posted by st5150 View Post
So the error was no callback number was selected. I never bothered to check because I assumed DC would select whatever is set to default in GV. Now 1.0.3 works great!
Where did you find 1.0.3?

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington State, USA
Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
Check the first page of this thread.

Originally Posted by heavyt View Post
It was in extras-devel (see a couple posts back). I just promoted it to extras

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by st5150 View Post
So when switching from access point to access point, DC stops working and requires a re-login. Under Account it lists GrandCentral Number: <span size='2300' weight='bold'>(xxx) xxx-xxxx</span>

When doing a File>> New Login a message shows on the bottom 'Unable to login, device is not online".

Restarting the program is the only solution I've found.
That is a code path I have done very little testing on. I think I can simplify my code which will cause it to not get in this state

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
I feel dirty having the clear button and the tabs having special behavior without any visual indicator. So FYI I'm adding some