Active Topics

Notices

Hi there,
All my albums have their artwork in itunes.. but they get mixed up when I put them in my N900!!!
I've got half my albums with one single album work!!! Is there a way to force the media player just to use what's embedded in the file itself?

Better late than never... use MussOrgsky. It's fantastic.

@leetut. (or anyone else)

I've been using MediaMonkey for tagging too, and been playing around with the Device Sync (which I've never done before).

Some albums aren't showing their art in the Albums List, but they do in the main player screen (when track is playing).

Any idea why some just refuse to show the album art in the main list?

I've tried resyncing, deleting, resyncing, re-retagging album art, but nothing.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
This is how i do it. Works only if you have albums in their own directories.
Download (windows)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/album-art/
And from settings see that it saves cover art as "cover.jpg"

Copy album folders to N900 and it puts automatically cover.jpg as album image for files in that folder.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Santa Rosa
I have been testing 2 tagging editors which both seem to have the ability to label MP3 formatted songs with album art. The problem I encountered is I changed the album art for a couple of CD's and the correct tags are embedded based on what I see with both tagging editors but the N900 seems to remember the original album art which overrides my changes. All my music resides on the external memory card.

Can anyone provide a simplified explanation on how I can clear the previous album memory so the n900 will use the tags that have been embedded in my music files?

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Santa Rosa
Found the answers to my questions in the thread "Remove/Rescan Media Player Cache"

The Following User Says Thank You to marathondon For This Useful Post: