Poll: Will you buy the Jolla phone?
Poll Options
Will you buy the Jolla phone?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Sorry for going a bit off-topic, but is there any Lebanese person besides me who pre-ordered Jolla? I am pretty sure that the maximum number of people who pre-ordered in ALL of Lebanon won't exceed 10.
And as don_falcone said before, we have all these stupid iChicks and Android dumba*ses.. If any Lebanese guy/gal has pre-ordered, please inform me, I would have some faith in humanity restored.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Wonder how long preorder will exists? Because I want the tshirt in SUMMER actually that should be theyr "strategy" to atleast send tshirt NOW, because if they want more attention people has tshirts at summer NOT on winter atleast not outside...
I don't think the offer will be valid for too long, it would look weird to leave a pre-order hanging for too many months.
By the way, this one seems to the the actualy t-shirt design (from join.jolla.com):

The Following User Says Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
I think it'll be over by next month...

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
I don't think the offer will be valid for too long, it would look weird to leave a pre-order hanging for too many months.
By the way, this one seems to the the actualy t-shirt design (from join.jolla.com):
Just found when looking at the site the preorder date end is now set to 30 june and after that 2-4 weeks deliver of tshirt. So we can expect tshirt end of July.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Just found when looking at the site the preorder date end is now set to 30 june and after that 2-4 weeks deliver of tshirt. So we can expect tshirt end of July.
Yeah.. I would love to wear it around in public places and make people wonder and comment

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Wonder how long preorder will exists? Because I want the tshirt in SUMMER actually that should be theyr "strategy" to atleast send tshirt NOW, because if they want more attention people has tshirts at summer NOT on winter atleast not outside...

Also setup an developer event ASAP.

marketing and people who makes apps is the key to success.

Sorry Jolla but there is no time for long vacations this summer(even if I now we need vacation in those shitty dark 9month/year in northeuropean). But this year you have to marketing...
PreOrder exists until June 30!!!!!!!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Where did you get that date from? The only mention I can see is on the Pre-book part but that refers to the expiry date on the coupon (next year):
If you participate in the pre-booking campaign and purchase the device when it becomes available, you will pay no more than 399 € (including VAT), excluding shipping costs and possible local taxes and other handling fees. The 100€ discount is valid through 30th of June 2014 - it is personal and non-transferable, nor can it be exchanged for money. No purchase necessary.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
PreOrder exists until June 30!!!!!!!
Where is this date coming from?

The only thing related to a 30th of June I see on the Jolla site is:
... The 100€ discount is valid through 30th of June 2014 ...
Which I essentially understand in the way that once the device is available the 100€ discount is valid till that date. And iirc this is nothing new but had been present till the first day of the campaign.

Edit: Thanks mrsellout, you bet me to it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post:
i'll buy jolla's phone if the other half comes with hw keyboard , if not I'll stick with my n900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
Where did you get that date from? The only mention I can see is on the Pre-book part but that refers to the expiry date on the coupon (next year):
Dooh you are right. I should have read better

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
fanboy, gy_wp_sy, jolla, jolla phone, theoclueless, theotool