DROID does!!!

Uhh are you people complaining about the size? n810 which is easily bigger and thicker than the EVO and the Droid X fits in every pair of pants ive owned

The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingaero For This Useful Post:
I don't know I prefer the size, design, and form factor of the Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 better than the Droid x form factor. I have to say how would a device with a 4.4 inch screen fit in you pocket. This thing looks ugly.

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
CDMA...meh
Co-sign. Wish it was on T-mobile or AT&T. I'd be all over it. Before i got my 900, i was rockin a HTC Advantage X7501 and it barely fit in my front pocket

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
The form factor of the Hd2 seems more remarkable considering the monstrosities that have come after it.

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
The form factor of the Hd2 seems more remarkable considering the monstrosities that have come after it.
i've played witha an hd2 at work. a coworker has one. the only thing i noticed was that it feels heavy. besides that it i really liked it.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
I had one for a while but Android was taking ages to port, I agree for its dimensions it is deceptively heavy at 159g. WM is stuck in the dark ages compared to its specs.

Some people are reporting that the HD3 will keep the same dimensions and be filled with a 4.5" screen, I find this hard to believe.

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
I had one for a while but Android was taking ages to port, I agree for its dimensions it is deceptively heavy at 159g. WM is stuck in the dark ages compared to its specs.

Some people are reporting that the HD3 will keep the same dimensions and be filled with a 4.5" screen, I find this hard to believe.
If they can keep it with the same dimensions and 4.5 inch screen i'm gonna be impressed.

maybe they'll finally have a different screen resolution. 960x540

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I wonder how the battery life is? Since the screen is usually the biggest power drain compared to other components of a smartphone.
I hear the Evo cannot last through a day even with very light usage.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Originally Posted by Flyingaero View Post
Uhh are you people complaining about the size? n810 which is easily bigger and thicker than the EVO and the Droid X fits in every pair of pants ive owned
Exactly! I have carried a N810 for 2.5 years and never had a problem, and these devices are actually smaller! People not used to tablets obviously think they are huge...

Also, I have made voice calls over SIP holding the N810 to my face, and these devices are lighter so thats even better. Supposedly the battery life is good because the Droid X's 3630 is 45nm compared to 65nm of say a snapdragon or older 3430 processor.

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.