I am interested in getting a bluetooth headset that is worth a damn and that works with the n810 without having to do the hack to make it work. Any suggestions on what headsets are worth it. And it doesn't have to be A2DP unless it is supported by the n810.
Thanks,
Bobby

Are you looking for in-ear bud/buds or above the ear or even stereo BT headphone capable?

I recently picked up a moto HT820 from ebay. Criminally cheap (less than 30 euros including shipping) and great audio quality. If A2DP gets better, this headset is gold. Big plus is that you can also use with wire (ask your ebay seller whether the wire is included!).

For me the headset is comfortable enough, but there are people out there who disagree, so I guess this is kinda personal.

Well, at this point, just about any BT headset/headphones/earbuds are worth buying because we have not gotten A2DP support in OS2008; therefore, sound quality with any other BT profile is going to suck. If you get A2DP BT headphones, I believe they should be compatible with the other profiles as well. I'm not exactly sure on that though?