Active Topics

Notices

i'm facing a wierd situation, when i restart my phone there is suddenly no sound at all even when i press volume up or down nothing happens not even appearance of the volume bar, songs keep skipping like crazy..when i restart again the problem is solved and everything is back to normal.
this happened twice to me right now but im afraid it might get ugly, and in the 2nd time i had to restart twice to get the sound working, any ideas ?
thanks

Posts: 1,637 | Thanked: 4,424 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Germany

The Following User Says Thank You to nicolai For This Useful Post:
thanks nicolai

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
a bit easier:

root
cp /opt/maemo/usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.2.0 /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.2.0

restart devise

I am facing a strange problem...I am unable to make the volume keys work i.e. No Volume bar is visible when the keys are pressed. the keys however work for other tasks like zooming-in and Out in MicroB also while using these keys in Someplayer it works for changing track but doesn't work when used for changing Volume. Volume levels work perfectly when controlled from within the application(like Media player etc.) But doesn't work when the keys are used.....I have tried the remedy suggested in this thread but No success...can someone please help me with this......

try this thread (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=50073)
if you didn't find what you want power search for [volume keys]

The Following User Says Thank You to AgogData For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
try this thread (http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=50073)
Thanks a lot for the help mate....checking the Profiles entry in Powatool (which I had unchecked sometime back) solved the problem....