Notices

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
It's the full game working perfectly on N900, alongside Asphalt 5, Need For Speed Shift and others.

I will post more screens soon
Asphalt 5 ? Wow! Tell me that all that goods will run on maemo5 and will be made by game producers and every people around here will be gratefull to you for such great news!
Please don't point me to android topics. If the condition to play these games is to install another operating system that will be not funny at all! Please provide an exact source, not an android topic with almost 200 pages...
I know you can do it!

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
If anyone didn't get the point yet:

You can run any android game/app on N900, and at the moment im running them on Froyo 2.2.

I can test any app for you as long as you provide the (.apk) file for me.

It's a bit of a misleading thread. I would add that you need Froyo in the title. :P

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Sorry if its misleading, but hey.. Android has over lets say 5k games? you can run them all perfectly on N900. Isn't that good enough :P

True, but most people are probably expecting an easy way to install them. Not flash your N900 with the nitdroid project. :P

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Sorry if its misleading, but hey.. Android has over lets say 5k games? you can run them all perfectly on N900. Isn't that good enough :P
Let's say: NO

i'll edit the first post so it becomes less "misleading".

Anyway i'll try to post screens for more apps soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chrome For This Useful Post:
Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
No man, I think this IS misleading - At the same time, I could take a screenshot from my PC running - say - Mass Effect 2, and post a new thread in the forums here, with the title "Mass Effect 2 on N900", and show a picture of the N900 displaying the screenshot from the game.

People will naturally think that I somehow ported Mass Effect 2 to Maemo 5, but after a while I'll respond: "Uh no, the game runs only on a capable computer, but you can still take screenshots from it and display them on the N900"...

See what I mean?

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
but your phone cant run your 'capable computer OS'
this thread and its title clearly says to me that if you have the android OS on your n900 you can run android games

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Turkey
i'll try to post screens for more apps soon.
I am veeery interested