Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
As for backup loading, I need sources not binary kernel modules.

Please note that the developers, maintainers, or anyone involved in the making of the application do NOT condone piracy.
To enable backup loading you have to change dev_xxxx to dev_bdvd in the psfreedom.ko

open it with HxD

I'm not talking about piracy, it's only to help pushing PSFreedom to the maximum

Enjoy!

EDIT: 15:28 Sorry, there were already a lot of answers. However, may the psfreedom help you all!

Last edited by DrMarko; 2010-09-10 at 13:29.

So anyone got this to work with 3.42? Are we waiting for an update to this from PSfreedom 1.1 sources?

ok am just so confused now this programs (hacks) what are they good for i mean what are they done for ?
and another question does these hacks mean that after few weeks we might see the PS3 like the xbox 360 ? pirated dvd's games every game working and cheep ?

Hi guys

Does this works for Nokia n800 ??

if not, are there any plans to port it ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by alapisco View Post
hi guys

does this works for nokia n800 ??

If not, are there any plans to port it ?

Thanks
^^^^^^^^^^^x2

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by alapisco View Post
Hi guys

Does this works for Nokia n800 ??

if not, are there any plans to port it ?

Thanks
It's PyQt, it _should_ work on the N8x0 with some minor changes (to remove maemo 5 specific stuff), I'll talk to KaKaRoTo (he has an N810 afaik) later about this.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
It's PyQt, it _should_ work on the N8x0 with some minor changes (to remove maemo 5 specific stuff), I'll talk to KaKaRoTo (he has an N810 afaik) later about this.
Any chance you could update the app to work with the newer 1.1 ver? (so we could use it with the new firmware)

HI Mo
nice job this UI !
but while installing found some message related to power kernel I got on my N900
afaik it says to reinstall some modules regarding power kernel
but what appz exactly ?
I just reboot it and my N900 is still OC and still got my XLV so what about reinstalling any stuff ?
thanks any how for the teams work ^^

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by DrMarko View Post
To enable backup loading you have to change dev_xxxx to dev_bdvd in the psfreedom.ko

open it with HxD

I'm not talking about piracy, it's only to help pushing PSFreedom to the maximum

Enjoy!

EDIT: 15:28 Sorry, there were already a lot of answers. However, may the psfreedom help you all!
DrMarko is there an easy way to edit this psfreedom.ko let's say tru an app which you can install on the N900 or do you need to alter/edit on ur pc/laptop as I have a mac I was wondering also I'm using the psfreedom app so I am not super familiar with xterminal but if it's possible to do in Xterminal and you can give me the codes I'm willing to try

yup
using nano
go to terminal :
- root
- sudo apt-get install nano
- nano "filetoedit"