Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Coming together...Impossible with the current mindset. Rich becomes richer. Large countries bully the small ones.

What we need is a major event to have a chance of coming together.

Space rock hit earth and we are close to extinction. Alien attack or we some how manage to set money/wealth/politics/religion/drugs/languages or whatever we can up with to irrelevant state.

I vote for an alien attack.

Just imagine if China/US/India/Russia was forced cut 50% of all production of unnecessary things to fight aliens instead

The smaller counties would be forced to cut even harder, the stocks/currencies would hit all time low and collapse. A new economy would rise. Resources and brain power would focus to improve our tech for survival, improvements and knowledge. Not sure if it would be more fair but maybe an overal coalition would take over the earth after a potential win vs the aliens. One big country. A human war machine built to take over worlds and galaxies...

...in search of more oil!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-25 at 13:04.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7807306.html

Strange contest. But yeah, its a contest and it seems to be news with over 3000 contenders.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-25 at 20:26.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The smaller counties
Like Rutland?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Like Rutland?
No. More like UK.

The UK has 100 counties, Dave.
48 in England, 13 in Wales, 33 in Scotland and 6 in Northern Ireland.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Don't know nowdays, but it used to be so that a county was ruled by a count, right?
What else is there, baronerys, duchys, and so on?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
The UK has 100 counties, Dave.
48 in England, 13 in Wales, 33 in Scotland and 6 in Northern Ireland.
I know but they still have to negotiate with London(I had some buissniess in Gibraltar before). Which is pretty funny given that they won't corporate with EU, why corporate with London...Lonxit

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Don't know nowdays, but it used to be so that a county was ruled by a count, right?
Well, I am a Bloody Foreigner™ and hardly an authority but I also assumed that that's where the word 'county' comes from. There are no counts now, although there are a lot of... you know, a word that sounds a bit similar

Finally!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...ife-exoplanets

Follow the space prob in search for alien life and going for the moon Titan in sept 17. After 20 years in space.

https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson