Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 6,349 | Thanked: 7,158 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Coming together...Impossible with the current mindset. Rich becomes richer. Large countries bully the small ones.

What we need is a major event to have a chance of coming together.

Space rock hit earth and we are close to extinction. Alien attack or we some how manage to set money/wealth/politics/religion/drugs/languages or whatever we can up with to irrelevant state.

I vote for an alien attack.

Just imagine if China/US/India/Russia was forced cut 50% of all production of unnecessary things to fight aliens instead

The smaller counties would be forced to cut even harder, the stocks/currencies would hit all time low and collapse. A new economy would rise. Resources and brain power would focus to improve our tech for survival, improvements and knowledge. Not sure if it would be more fair but maybe an overal coalition would take over the earth after a potential win vs the aliens. One big country. A human war machine built to take over worlds and galaxies...

...in search of more oil!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Last edited by Dave999; Yesterday at 13:04.

Posts: 6,349 | Thanked: 7,158 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7807306.html

Strange contest. But yeah, its a contest and it seems to be news with over 3000 contenders.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...I'm also supporting Apple 2016 or until Jolla fully refund or ship the jPad to all backers and supports!

"waited over a year for no tablet and then the same again for potential refund? inspires confidence!"

Last edited by Dave999; Yesterday at 20:26.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson