Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
lol, you are right.
This thread is not even bumping anymore if new posts are made.
Glad you found an appropriate one.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
lol, you are right.
This thread is not even bumping anymore if new posts are made.
Glad you found an appropriate one.
I think it's better to have threads where they belong since it gives a more serious touch to the forum, news paper country or whatever you are running.

But it's probably better to have it in off topic since it's more of free speech in this section. Governments around the world set all kind of ridiculous rules for their citizens, why should TMO be any different?

Long live Off-topic and Refund(and aliens)

Your link goes to this very thread

Who will win in the jolla refund roulette game...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0

The winner takes all. GL

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-25 at 17:31.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone got the July refund. It will be intresting to see if this is real or fake.

So it seems that jolla announced July refund, but going for 0 refund. Atleast show the economic forecast for this month/year. Looks like another empty promise...

Technically we are only on day 6 of July, so still some more days to go. Im sure it will all be resolved soon

They did say July THIS YEAR though, didn't they?

Or maybe if it based on profits, they did not make any profit this month?

Originally Posted by zenecho View Post
Technically we are only on day 6 of July, so still some more days to go. Im sure it will all be resolved soon

They did say July THIS YEAR though, didn't they?

Or maybe if it based on profits, they did not make any profit this month?
Yeah. You are right, it's still early in the game. But given vacation, time it take to send out mail and collect answers 20 days will be gone in no time.

Well if they don't have any profit that should be announced too. They would now that long before. Communication is key!

Checkpoint Charlie. 50% of month is gone, 50% is left and the same goes for the refund itself.

Will Jolla have the skill, passion, economy and smartness to actually push out atleast one Refund to a random backer in July . That would be a tiny step for the humanity but a giant leap for Jolla.

Or will we all face another year with no action, interaction and no comment regarding the topic.

Let the Olympic waiting games in Helsinki begin...

So Jolla initiate the random news with no refund and not a word. Inspires confidence.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
So Jolla initiate the random news with no refund and not a word. Inspires confidence.
Perhaps you should be confident that you probably will not receive a refund!

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Perhaps you should be confident that you probably will not receive a refund!
That is entirely possible. But at least they can come to this thread and tell us to our virtual faces.

I still believe they will come through.