Originally Posted by thestalker View Post
No .txt after downloading this file, dunno how you got it tho
Must be just a Mac user thing as downloads it as a Plain Text Document, thanks for pointing this out!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Here's how it looks
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to thestalker For This Useful Post:
How do you mount the SDCARD since I've got the 64GB version and only 1GB for storage space?

How do you mount the SDCARD since I've got the 64GB version and only 1GB for storage space?
You must have got good reason for wanting ICS rather than Jelly Bean, but with demise of forum.nitdroid I don't know where you are going to find hack for ICS. Here is image uponJelly Bean on N9 64GB

Incidentally have you found Google Play automatically updating to 7.7.31.0-all and then stopping in ICS? As a temporary fix to grab an application, you can always downgrade to an earlier version using previous version choices in Aptoide app., however it will quickly stop due to upgrading in the background to latest version.

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
You must have got good reason for wanting ICS rather than Jelly Bean, but with demise of forum.nitdroid I don't know where you are going to find hack for ICS. Here is image uponJelly Bean on N9 64GB http://i65.tinypic.com/2exnhbq.png

Incidentally have you found Google Play automatically updating to 7.7.31.0-all and then stopping in ICS? As a temporary fix to grab an application, you can always downgrade to an earlier version using previous version choices in Aptoide app., however it will quickly stop due to upgrading in the background to latest version.
I have Jellybean lol it says that the Total Space is 1.97GB and there is a USB STORAGE with 53.72GB on which I cannot install anything.

Last edited by thestalker; 2017-05-07 at 16:15.

Please help me with this issue, I have a business trip in 2 days and I have to fix this ASAP

Please help me with this issue,
To avoid any misconception I have exactly the same result upon my N9 and not even sure whether this was ever addressed; consequently not in any position to offer further advice unfortunately. Battery life upon mine is also very poor at about 4hrs.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2017-05-07 at 19:27. Reason: Addition

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
i managed to break my Nitdroid after installing the apps2sd fix, the system is so slow after the checking sd card pops out and im really pissed about it. I'll reset the n9 to factory and this time I think i'll go with Ubiboot

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
Don't care much tbh, I just want it done.
i understand that feeling!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tcbl50 For This Useful Post:
Now it wont charge, goes to os selection screen and after starting to boot it restarts itself on charger.
>edit
actually now it turns on the led very dim and after a few seonds turns bright and after that blinks a few times and that's about it.

Last edited by thestalker; 2017-06-06 at 13:54.