Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I also trying to avoid to buy another Nokia too. I hope this phone will equipped with bang for the bucks nor bang for the bugs.

I'm scepticle about the applications support on MeeGo at the moment.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Here will answered all your questions.
So, this design is even worse I should say! To use/change either the microSD or the SIM, you have to first remove the battery. Atleast on the N900, we were able to change the microSD without removing out the battery.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. You can use/change both the microSD and the SIM without removing the battery. @maxximuscool has it covered here!! http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=197

Last edited by vkv.raju; 2010-08-20 at 02:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to vkv.raju For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Michigan
Originally Posted by vkv.raju View Post
So, this design is even worse I should say! To use/change either the microSD or the SIM, you have to first remove the battery. Atleast on the N900, we were able to change the microSD without removing out the battery.
I suppose, but I am not sure about anyone else but I think I removed my SIM and or SD card maybe once since I have had my N900. . . I mean slap a 32Gb Micro and your set to go. If you have to hot swap your cards then maybe it's time to evaulate what you carry on your phone.

Not an attack to anyone just saying

The Following User Says Thank You to Bijiont For This Useful Post:
Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by Bijiont View Post
I suppose, but I am not sure about anyone else but I think I removed my SIM and or SD card maybe once since I have had my N900. . . I mean slap a 32Gb Micro and your set to go. If you have to hot swap your cards then maybe it's time to evaulate what you carry on your phone.

Not an attack to anyone just saying
In my case, I had to interchange the SIM a lot of times. Removing the battery to interchange the SIM is not a clean idea. Each time I had to do that, I have to switch off the phone and once the new SIM is placed in, I have to set the date, time and stuff. So, I would appreciate the design where it allows me to change these things without removing the battery.

On the contrary, if N9 comes with a dual-SIM, I should be even more happier!! But it isn't that likely!!

Im sold if it has a powerfull processor runs programs in the background that looks as slick as meamo 5 has Flash 10.1 ,lens cover and im able to change the battery.

I wonder if these *******s will have properly supported vsync?

The Following User Says Thank You to Clubberlang For This Useful Post:
I'm not sure if someone didn't post it already but here is the link:
http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/19/n...ilds-of-china/

Originally Posted by Noma View Post
This proto has same amount of keys than the N9's, and there is very nicely placed scandinavian letters. So don't worry
They're in the wrong place, but I guess that'd work. It'd only disable you from typing on any other keyboard after a while.

::masturbates furiously::

The Following User Says Thank You to jerryfreak For This Useful Post:

Tags
design, nokia n9