Notices

Originally Posted by Soulaxe View Post
I was waiting for this! Finally a commercial-quality 3D open world game on the N900 (which I hope will fully utilise the HW keyboard)!

I signed up for the beta, hope I'll get to test it soon!
The goal is to enable custom character mapping. For those of you who have purchased the "Game Gripper" for the N900 (I have one!), you should be able to map the keys properly.

The N900 is a powerful enough device with all the necessary support (game runs on the iPhone3G). The game is built with SDL, greatly facilitating the multiplatform launch.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crypto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Up for Beta! Also for iOS, but I guess I have less chances there

Originally Posted by zdanee View Post
Up for Beta! Also for iOS, but I guess I have less chances there
Not NECESSARILY less of a chance. we were either going to do lottery or russian roulette elimination rounds for beta keys.

Hi, guys go kickstarter, you desire attentions and funding!

Hi everyone, Someone sent us an email asking if there will be N8 support. We investigated and saw that since it supports OpenGLES2.0 and there is an SDL port, there is a good chance we will be able to make it work.

I have added checkbox for Nokia N8 to the beta signup, if you already signed up or didn't because you didn't see N8, please try again.

I have also added a field for Maemo and Meego forum usernames on the beta signup form at http://instabuygames.com/beta-signup/

Last edited by Crypto; 2012-02-16 at 15:22.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crypto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Signed up for the beta

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
signed up

Signed up for a fair few devices. Seems like an interesting game.

Interesting!
I signed up as a N900 and Linux (Desktop) user.

Just a question though - you had 2 options for Linux - RPM based or DEB based. What about if the distro use none of these (like, Arch Linux that use pacman)? Will you provide a straight (non-package-manager-handled) binary or will you not?

Originally Posted by FIQ View Post
Interesting!
I signed up as a N900 and Linux (Desktop) user.

Just a question though - you had 2 options for Linux - RPM based or DEB based. What about if the distro use none of these (like, Arch Linux that use pacman)? Will you provide a straight (non-package-manager-handled) binary or will you not?
Hi FIQ, I appologize, that was an oversight. I have added a "Linux - Other" option for people looking for binary installers.

2 of the 3 developers on this project are Linux-only desktop users. I can assure you that the Linux/BSD users will be handled properly.

We are also evaluating releases for some very interesting linux-based platforms. Large surprises coming throughout the release period.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crypto For This Useful Post: