@coderus your latest update to eventsview controls i not getting applied n is not allowing me disable it or uninstall it . any help will be appreciated .

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
Coderus ,can you provide the previous version of eventsview controls patch please?

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
i found green light blinking happened after balancing btrfs
Quickly flashing green LED indicates the screen service restarting. Sometimes it is intentional, like when you e.g. toggle a lockscreen patch in Patchmanager.

I don't use the media control patch but I have encountered the unexpected flashing green LED quite a lot. Sometimes, when the screen comes back, my background image is gone. It is always triggered by trying to make the lockscreen do "something" (e.g. just moving it up and down) after applying some patch. Your double tap may fall in this category.

I have had a look at some of the lockscreen-modifying patches but I did not see anything that might be responsible for this behaviour. It looks like there is some inherent bug in Sailfish and the patches may expose it. Again, I did not see anything in the patches that would do something hugely different from what the lockscreen does anyway so I suspect the patches expose it by merely touching the lockscreen. It looks like the part of Sailfish that handles the lockscreen is not particularly stable.

The fact that it seemingly affects some users but not others may of course be due to some people not noticing it and others denying it exists. But it is even more likely that there is some edge condition that triggers for some configurations but for others. I think we need to investigate it better and come back to Jolla with a detailed bug report and steps to reproduce.

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
No. it has
No, it doesn't

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
It certainly has ,check it yourselves
https://blog.jolla.com/whats-going-iteration-1-2015/

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
Coderus ,can you provide the previous version of eventsview controls patch please?
sorry, i'm not keeping old files

Originally Posted by karan5chaos View Post
@coderus your latest update to eventsview controls i not getting applied n is not allowing me disable it or uninstall it . any help will be appreciated .
did you updated patchmanager to latest available version?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Bruxelles
Originally Posted by penzin View Post
I forget to uninstall old eventsview patch (only disable). And now i've got failed to install.
When I uninstall patch from warehouse, I've got "failed to remove" message, but patch is disappeared from patchmanager and settings.
Re-installing the patch doesn't help.

What can I do to fix the problem?

Thanks.
Reboot and apply again your patch

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
no it's not
https://lists.sailfishos.org/piperma...ry/005512.html
During this month, we have planned to work on the following features:
* lock screen media player controls
https://together.jolla.com/question/...e-lock-screen/

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
I know, also i know it won't be included in u11. In u12 only.

P.S. why are you thinking i'm talking bulls__t about sailfish?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Quickly flashing green LED indicates the screen service restarting. Sometimes it is intentional, like when you e.g. toggle a lockscreen patch in Patchmanager.

I don't use the media control patch but I have encountered the unexpected flashing green LED quite a lot. Sometimes, when the screen comes back, my background image is gone. It is always triggered by trying to make the lockscreen do "something" (e.g. just moving it up and down) after applying some patch. Your double tap may fall in this category.
Same here. The system UI crashes a lot too much IMHO

@coderus, just listening some music and I do confirm sometimes (I couldn't identify a specific cause for the moment) the media player widget is not displayed on the Lockscreen.

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os