Active Topics

Notices

i didnt work. thanks tho.

Originally Posted by omeriko9 View Post
When you say "nokia messaging" you mean the Conversation window? Can you reproduce this? Sending SMS gives you three notification of 2 missed calls and disappear?

Opening the conversation app and closing it will usually clear every notification. Did you notice anything special you did before seeing these notifications? Was that happening after sending SMS as well?

And any other notification (visual, vibration) IS working? Did you set the sound notification in the settings menu?

@calvin_42, I have reflashed both, if it helps...
You say you've replaced the .so file with the one I attached in the previous post and it's still giving you the same error? That's strange. Did you do it as root? Have you checked the .so file size again after replacing it to verify that the replacement took place?

i did and didnt work nethier...i can open the callnotify under setting but when save give me internal error and of course its not loading

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Yep same here, when I try to chance the settings, it just closes..

is this project dead ?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Last version was updated over 2 months ago. The author did indicate another update but there doesn't seem to be any indication of the project still being active. Such a shame.

The Following User Says Thank You to unkno For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
too many bugs and problems with pr1.2 I think....

so ppl are lucky with installe the working version early or some how it worked but not this version.....is there a similar apps ? except maemonotify, that only notify on lock screen.

For people having problems have you checked this post:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=272

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I had it working on PR1.2 but then something happend.. can't remember. Think it was that i wanted to change the settings. It gave me the system error and after that have not worked. Have tried to purge it and the things proposed in this thread but to no vein.. still not working.