Notices

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
Originally Posted by datjomp View Post
Damn,this is developing into a beast

When I hit "My Channel" I can't go back to the startscreen. Theres a X in the top right corner where it should be a back arrow. Or is it supposed that be that way?

One other thing I noticed with this, and the orginal cuteTube version, is that there's a short black period before starting the video. Would it be possible to add a "Loading" or dots sequence in this space? Just to let the user to know that there's something going on.

Nice overhaul anyway,thanks
It is supposed to work that way, once the channel button is clicked, the main screen is replaced with the acct screen. No need to go back, there's all the functions there. ytube logo become most view button as well. Every update will get you less screen where you can control everything.(until only 1 screen left or maybe none )

About the short black period before video playing, I'll see what i can do.

Originally Posted by khuong View Post
It is supposed to work that way, once the channel button is clicked, the main screen is replaced with the acct screen. No need to go back, there's all the functions there. ytube logo become most view button as well. Every update will get you less screen where you can control everything.(until only 1 screen left or maybe none )
Then perhaps you can explain how to search videos in that screen, because I haven't been able to figure it out. Anyway, thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
Then perhaps you can explain how to search videos in that screen, because I haven't been able to figure it out. Anyway, thanks for the update.
just slide out your hardware keyboard and start typing search term and hit the enter key. This search function work on every screen except videoinfo one.

Cool, it works. Thank you khuong!

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by khuong View Post

About the short black period before video playing, I'll see what i can do.
Aha, ok.
The application freezes at random occasions. Don't know how reproduce it though.
And there seems to be something wrong in the comments section for me. The lines of comments seems to overlap each other.

Nice job anyhow!

Last edited by datjomp; 2011-05-23 at 11:29. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to datjomp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by datjomp View Post
Aha, ok.
The application freezes at random occasions. Don't know how reproduce it though.
And there seems to be something wrong in the comments section for me. The lines of comments seems to overlap each other.

Nice job anyhow!
New V1-3 was uploaded to repository to fix the comments overlaps and also get rid of the long waiting black screen when playing video.

Thanks! for reporting this bug, comments screen was the last thing i checked.
About freezes at random occasions, I haven't run into this problem.

Portrait video playing is coming to YTube. Here's the sneak preview of playing youtube video in portrait mode possible with next YTube version. It will be on the next update (hopefully soon).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwuSrfFrZ0

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
When I add videos to the download queue and start downloading them they all just change to "queued" but they never start downloading.

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by Zas View Post
When I add videos to the download queue and start downloading them they all just change to "queued" but they never start downloading.
Click the menu and choose "resume all downloads".

Originally Posted by Zas View Post
You either have to enable start downloading immediately in setting, or press the resume download button in download window menu.