Notices

What version of Flash is it running, 9 or 10.xx?

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
10.xx of course :P

Oh my God... so many people did the s/w and support job for NOKIA, do you think it's also time to let them know how we want our devices designed? :P :P

Posts: 205 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ manila, philippines
i would love to see that reach production!

brilliant work mate. i love it more seeing microb running on it

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by zifis View Post
What do you think?
I would consider to move the Ctrl and Shift keys to the left. There are several moments when you have to use this keys in combinations with the coursor keys. And all keys on the right is not very easy to use.

And perhaps, if the Space Key is not in the middle on the bottom of the keyboard, why not make it as large as the other keys to have more space for some other useful keys. In my opinion at the N900 it would be also enought to use only the space of a single key for the Space Key and have a Button more for other stuff... At example my suggestion would be a Alt key and a second Shift?

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
We can be exclusive importers of this jewel for Bulgaria?
U can count me in

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
A brilliant design, although I don't think it's really "doable". I don't think they could cram in all the necessary components in that nice slim chassis, especially the display looks like it'd take too much space.

My father got a black E7 a few days ago, after a bit of side by side -comparison between his E7 and my N900...well, the E7 was far superior to behold (appearance, materials, display tech disregarding resolution). Of course Symbian^3 was simply nothing compared to Maemo ;P

I wonder if Nokia would take a shortcut, and introduce Meego on the E7 to get it on the market faster? Opinions?

The Following User Says Thank You to Aonsaithya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
Please remove the Nokia Logo. It hurts too much...
yeah...put this one on it instead...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by ScourgeV View Post
Yes please....even though it's a concept, it's really nice to see a phone using the maximum space for the screen. Also, I don't like hardware keyboards but it looks slim enough so i can definitely live with it. I would buy this in a heartbeat. If only it was real!
Yep, if only it was real. And had a better slide out hinge than Nokia's Meego N9.00 that got canned by the operators! [shakes head in dispair]

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
yeah...put this one on it instead...

Ouch! Or a photo of Selop grinning at you everytime you boot up!
Arrrrggghhhh!!!