Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Dexter1759 View Post
I've used eCoach twice now, the first time just to play and test it, the second just, on a little jog. The first time worked fine could view the map, graphs, data, etc afterwards. But it didn't save that data when i started a new activity, it just disappeared!

Then today i got to the end of my jog, which it had tracked beautifully, and it gave me a message that it couldn't save the file or some such nonsense.

Anyone else had this?
where do I find the graphs?

edit. found it. didnt know it was possible to scroll

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-04-22 at 21:25.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by sampppa View Post
"it gave me a message that it couldn't save the file or some such nonsense."
This sound weird.... did you try again? Sounds like your eMMC is full or some other weird issue.
Nah it does have some really weird bugs. I had times where it simply would not create a save file, or it would just crash in my bag while Im riding my bike. Not good

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by Haus3r View Post
Nah it does have some really weird bugs. I had times where it simply would not create a save file, or it would just crash in my bag while Im riding my bike. Not good
If you are able to reproduce it, please file a bug:
https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=eCoach

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
I used eCoach on Saturday at a trade show to track my walk. To save Battery and to have a better Signal I used a Bluetooth GPS receiver.

The first 6 hours it worked simply perfect. Hi CPU usage... but could be enought for about 8 to 9 hours. But then I lost the Bluetooth connection and the N900 asked me to reconnect in my Pocked. Sadly I saw this message more than 1 hour later.

After clicking yes to reconnect it worked again really nice. But now is more than 1 hour Data missing.

Is it possible to try to automatical reconnect if the Bluetooth signal is lost? Or is this out of scope from eCoach and a Maemo Bluetooth Stack Problem?

I don't think my eMMC is full, does that include the ~27Gb of free space? If so, it's definitely no where near full!

If I manage to re-create it I'll try and get more detail down, but my next run will be on a treadmill (to keep me safe from the horrid pollen and burning sun! lol) so not sure when I'll do it!

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by sampppa View Post
If you are able to reproduce it, please file a bug:
https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=eCoach
I can't, that's the problem Did a fresh reboot before leaving, and had nothing running apart from eCoach and the Media Player I have absolutely no idea what triggered it!

Any clue on why the Sports Tracker website is not able to plot the route data from the gpx files generated by eCoach?

Works fine for me, just copy the GPX-file from the phone and paste it in a folder on the computer, then import to Sports Tracker. another way is to e-mail it from the phone to your mailbox then copy it from there.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by csaavedra View Post
Any clue on why the Sports Tracker website is not able to plot the route data from the gpx files generated by eCoach?
AFAIK, Sports Tracker uses a propietary format with its website, therefore GPX doesn't work totally. I had the same problem, and after some investigation it was the result. I don't remember the source for this, but it's somewhere in NokiaConverstations, BetaLabs or some other Nokia official forum.

Replying to your blog post, I was using MapMyTracks, it has the basic stuff in place, a mobile website (doesn't work very well though).
There are other places like MapMyRun.

eCoach has added support to upload to HeiaHeia recently, I think in 1.61 version (extras-devel). I don't know what features HeiaHeia has though.

Sorry! I didn´t read your post carefully, I meant of corse the programme Sport tracks, not Nokias website Sports tracker. I´m sorry